Dak: Pour Honey On Me

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
There was more to what he actually said but americas short attention span and inability to comprehend anything more than 40 characters is forever a challenge.
Don't do that, it'll spoil all their hot takes. :laugh:

stiletto

Reaction score
This is pure BS. People are going to disagree about issues obviously. It’s the trolls that run the board with only one agenda which is to crap on anything the Cowboys do that I’m talking about. So enough of your false equivalency.
Who made you the defacto board decider of policy? Stay in your lane....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Did he say it?

Show your proof. Otherwise you are just lying.

He SAID it the 9ers game.

So go ahead...now's your chance ot prove me wrong. Show it.
Various times mentioned over this forum the past 2 weeks. Just this past Thursday, there was a 10 page long thread created to show Dak tell the media he doesn't give a rat's arse about his haters. Many of us replied. I was surprised to notice you never once replied in there, thus showing you didn't pay attention and realize what Dak has said recently the past 2 weeks, plus his anger towards his clueless haters...

Here is my response on page 3 of that thread about Dak being pissed off and caring less about his haters...

[IMG alt="America's Cowboy"]https://cowboyszone.com/data/avatars/m/32/32222.jpg?1614675055[/IMG]

America's Cowboy

Well-Known Member​

Basically Dak said, "suck it haters."

LEGGO COWBOYS!
Sometimes it takes getting pissed off to perform even better.

PS: Don't ever call me a liar or accuse me of lying. I never lie.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Various times mentioned over this forum the past 2 weeks. Just this past Thursday, there was a 10 page long thread created to show Dak tell the media he doesn't give a rat's arse about his haters. Many of us replied. I was surprised to notice you never once replied in there, thus showing you didn't pay attention and realize what Dak has said recently the past 2 weeks, plus his anger towards his clueless haters...

Here is my response on page 3 of that thread about Dak being pissed off and caring less about his haters...

[IMG alt="America's Cowboy"]https://cowboyszone.com/data/avatars/m/32/32222.jpg?1614675055[/IMG]

America's Cowboy

Well-Known Member​

So he didn;t actually say it. Like he did in the 9ers game...just as I said.

Thank you for being honest.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bet you graduated at the bottom of your high school class......if you graduated?
So show me the quote.

Why are you so mad about it that you resort to personal attacks?

All i have asked is the quote. We have it for the 9ers game. Show the next games you said he said it.

Show them. Should be simple but all you can do is get mad and break forum rules.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
el-oso-pardo-dumb-ways-to-die.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So show me the quote.

Why are you so mad about it that you resort to personal attacks?

All i have asked is the quote. We have it for the 9ers game. Show the next games you said he said it.

Show them. Should be simple but all you can do is get mad and break forum rules.
You're the king of personal attacks and when someone stands up to you all of a sudden you play victim. Stop.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

America's Cowboy

Well-Known Member​

I mean anyone who has paid attention knows this but they'd rather run with the narrative "Oh he's pissed and he sucks" lol...

plasticman

Reaction score
In all seriousness, anybody who thinks Dak is soft in any way must have completely forgotten his rookie season.

Right after the draft he is thinking about making the team as the 3rd QB. By the time the regular season rolls around he is the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys for game #1.....as a rookie.

He was one Terrance Williams blunder away from starting his career with a 12 game winning streak. You may say that he was fortunate in that he had an elite offensive line, a premier RB, and a talented group of WR's like Dez Bryant and Cole Beasley. However, there were critical plays at critical times when a pass had to be thrown and he was the one who threw it.

There were times in high pressure situations where he was pure ice.

In the playoffs he led the Cowboys from 18 points back to a tie with the Packers with 35 seconds left in the game and it took an historic, career defining pass from Aaron Rodgers to defeat the Cowboys.

Ironically, the greatest concern going into the preseason was the Cowboys awful defense. That became far less of a concern as Dak, Zeke, and the rest of the offense played keep away with long extended drives.

If Dak wasn't afraid as a rookie starting QB of an iconic NFL franchise, then it's too late for any team to intimidate him now.