Dak: Pour Honey On Me

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
OoH RaH! Good ole Rocky the marine well thank you for your service. Ill never disparage a fellow service member But rocky the poster youre wound a bit tight. You are pretty much the opposite of the worse poster on this board meaning you tend to be just as annoying as mountaneer you just like dak he doesnt. Your both fairly intollerable but you do you. Im gonna take the high road your off your meds today
Just fed up with all the negativity here and nothing is done about it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My MOS included Armor for over 12 years...started out turning blue/infantry first four. Fort Benning -
Did a lot of training at Ft. Benning. Excellent small arms ranges. As well as other excellent ranges.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Does he actually have someone that writes this corny crap?

Tommy

Reaction score
This whole team needs to stop talking and stop this false bravado and let their play do the talking but they cant help the verbal diarrhea
The Cowboys are doing what every single team in every sport does. The NFL and the media demand it because it is what low IQ fans want.

If we want it to stop then it begins with fans losing their interest in the nonsense and stop posting about it on fan forums.

visionary

Reaction score
The Cowboys are doing what every single team in every sport does. The NFL and the media demand it because it is what low IQ fans want.

If we want it to stop then it begins with fans losing their interest in the nonsense and stop posting about it on fan forums.
Disagree

Show me a team whose leaders talk more with less post season success

You cant

This is a culture problem with this team, starting with an ego maniac owner, a spineless HC, and front running team leaders

dacoming

Reaction score

What is he talking about? He always says this? Nobody has ever said this. So corny.

Instead of talking, I'd like him to produce wins in these big games. See 49er game. They pump out their chest after games we're supposed to win and then lay an egg.

stiletto

Reaction score
Just fed up with all the negativity here and nothing is done about it.
Life's tough, get a helmet bruh. Besides, If everyone agrees all the time, things are probably as bad as it gets. Posters certainly have agendas but you can do something novel and "ignore" their post you know? Not saying to put anyone on ignore because I think that is a B move. Just saying, don't even give it the time of day no matter how much you want to.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Borderline stupid comment from Dak . Hope he’s not pissed we saw how that goes

I sometimes wish microphones were prohibited
There was more to what he actually said but americas short attention span and inability to comprehend anything more than 40 characters is forever a challenge.

"Pour honey on me," Prescott added, embracing the "poking the bear" metaphor Jones used. "I always say that. If you see me and a bear in a fight, pour honey on me, so you can poke it. It's [hyping up an upcoming matchup] part of the National Football League. Whether we talk [about it] or not, we know what's ahead of us. Great opponent. Excited for it. Opponent we are familiar with and vice versa. I know you guys are going to build it up. That's part of your guys' [in the media] job. As you should in a big game like this with a big, big, big rival. Division game. Down the road this game will mean something as we get further down the line in the season. Trust me, the guys in the locker room, myself, we know what this game means."

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Life's tough, get a helmet bruh. Besides, If everyone agrees all the time, things are probably as bad as it gets. Posters certainly have agendas but you can do something novel and "ignore" their post you know? Not saying to put anyone on ignore because I think that is a B move. Just saying, don't even give it the time of day no matter how much you want to.
This is pure BS. People are going to disagree about issues obviously. It’s the trolls that run the board with only one agenda which is to crap on anything the Cowboys do that I’m talking about. So enough of your false equivalency.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
OoH RaH! Good ole Rocky the marine well thank you for your service. Ill never disparage a fellow service member But rocky the poster youre wound a bit tight. You are pretty much the opposite of the worse poster on this board meaning you tend to be just as annoying as mountaneer you just like dak he doesnt. Your both fairly intollerable but you do you. Im gonna take the high road your off your meds today
giphy.gif