News: Dak Prescott accused of using machine to sign autograph

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The fascination with autographs has always bewildered me.
For me it's taking pictures with famous people. I can see if they know you, but if not, it seems pointless to me. So you got your picture taken with Jerry Jones, for example. It's not like he's going to know you if you ever met again.

"Hey, Jerry, remember me? I'm the guy who took this picture with you."
"Okay, nut. I take thousands of such pictures with people across the world."

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
It really is funny he would think about doing this, but it makes noone want to buy his signed stuff.

I'm trying to get my nephews to be Cowboys fans cause their dad is a Cowboy hater really bad. Already got one of them myself, but she has alot of kids, I'm getting hats and such for all of them to just throw it in his face cause I hate him anyway. Can't get Dak stuff now.

Gotta get a Zeke jersey for my niece (alot of kids), he might have a heart attack.
They got a word for people like you:
affiche.Pusher.19882.jpg

Converting kids, from a Cowboy-hating parent, to be Cowboys fans must be akin to pushing Christianity onto some Atheist's kid. Good job!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
So far the only thing that I've heard is that Dak didn't send the cards. I'd like to hear from Dak before forming an opinion.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Amen. Its just plain dumb.

I've never bought any but I do have some autographs.

Edit: Actually come to think of it that's not true. I've never paid for an autograph for myself but I did pay for a Stan Lee one so that my son could get a Spiderman comic he has signed by Stan Lee.

So, yeah, I have paid for one for my son.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
They got a word for people like you:
affiche.Pusher.19882.jpg

Converting kids, from a Cowboy-hating parent, to be Cowboys fans must be akin to pushing Christianity onto some Atheist's kid. Good job!

That's how we roll. Ride or die.

Can't have my relatives be Wentz fans.......really, he is trying to convert them to Raiders fans, but I'm in the process of changing that.

Last edited:

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Willing to bet he didnt even know of it. I read multiple articles about this already and it said alot of times athletes dont even see the stuff their supposed to sign as the agent handles most of it. This happened a yr ago with with another rookie. Forgot who it was. Read it at work yesterday.

Been saying this since this became a news story. I work with some pro athletes and this happens all of the time.

YR

funkytown

Reaction score
Dumb story. Nobody cares. Just another reason to throw dirt on the Cowboys.

A few of them seem to be doing just fine on their own, don't need any help.