Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl, but he won’t reveal it — noting the expected delivery date is in March.

On being on an MVP-caliber level as of late:

“It’s the dad strength. ☺️”

On how his life will change:

“It’s super exciting. I wanted a little girl. Everybody knows what my mom means to me so to be able to raise a little girl, I’m thankful.” #Cowboys

nobody

Reaction score
How is this news unless they reveal the name? Are we going to get by-the-minute updates on everything? It's great for him and all, but the focus should be on the season. He's a great guy and nobody debates that. It has little to do with football though (other than how it might distract him, and make no mistake, there is some distraction and nobody should be blamed for that at all.)

I'm happy for him and his girlfriend, but the season's not over so let's keep it on Football!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How is this news unless they reveal the name? Are we going to get by-the-minute updates on everything? It's great for him and all, but the focus should be on the season. He's a great guy and nobody debates that. It has little to do with football though (other than how it might distract him, and make no mistake, there is some distraction and nobody should be blamed for that at all.)

I'm happy for him and his girlfriend, but the season's not over so let's keep it on Football!
But, you Romofanatics never complained in the old threads when every thread was about Romo both on and off the field!!!!!!

:facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

eromeopolk

Reaction score

She will will be named after his mother some way and some form...
Cowboy's Dak Prescott Says Caring for His Mom During Cancer Battle May Have  Contributed to His Brother's Suicide: 'He Had a Lot of Burdens' -  SurvivorNet

Also if I am not mistaken Margaret is the name of his mother and Grandmother that passed in 2021. Beautiful name.