Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're the one who started most of them!

(Oh sorry, I thought we were all supposed to start making things up.)
Biggest bogus lie! It was all of you Romofanatics who started threads about anything and everything Romo! Threads about who he was dating, what commercials he was coming out in, what shoes and products he was promoting, where he was seen at during the season, where and when he was playing his next golf tournament, etc, etc. It was a Romo lovefest for 10+ years on the old threads, and none of y'all ever complained. If anything, y'all would complain to the mods to ban those who would complain!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Biggest bogus lie! It was all of you Romofanatics who started threads about anything and everything Romo! Threads about who he was dating, what commercials he was coming out in, what shoes and products he was promoting, where he was seen at during the season, where and when he was playing his next golf tournament, etc, etc. It was a Romo lovefest for 10+ years on the old threads, and none of y'all ever complained. If anything, y'all would complain to the mods to ban those who would complain!
AC, I very rarely start threads, even less on the old site than I do here, and I certainly never started any about anything so banal.

You wanna accuse people of lying? How about the post that's apparently been deleted, in which you told @nobody that this thread was about the second part of the meme, and how Dak thinks the "Dad power" will help him, or whatever the hell you said. If that's the case, why did you title the thread

"Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl"?​

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
AC, I very rarely start threads, even less on the old site than I do here, and I certainly never started any about anything so banal.

You wanna accuse people of lying? How about the post that's apparently been deleted, in which you told @nobody that this thread was about the second part of the meme, and how Dak thinks the "Dad power" will help him, or whatever the hell you said. If that's the case, why did you title the thread

"Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl"?​

That's what Patrik "with no C" Walker titled his tweet. The same Patrik Walker who works for the Dallas Cowboys. It's part of media to get attention.

Regardless, this concerns Dak who is the most important player on this team. Dak even implied now becoming a dad is his super power explaining his recent mvp performance. That certainly concerns the Dallas Cowboys (for those who have questioned how this opening post has anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys)!
So either show some respect or post your disdain elsewhere.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's what Patrik "with no C" Walker titled his tweet. The same Patrik Walker who works for the Dallas Cowboys. It's part of media to get attention.

Regardless, this concerns Dak who is the most important player on this team. Dak even implied now becoming a dad is his super power explaining his recent mvp performance. That certainly concerns the Dallas Cowboys (for those who have questioned how this opening post has anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys)!
So either show some respect or post your disdain elsewhere.
I have absolutely no disdain for Dak. I don't even have a problem with this thread, banal as it may be. I'm just tired of seeing you call people liars and making up things about them to support your position.

Just because it was the title of the tweet (if they even have titles, I honestly don't know because I'm not on Twitter...or "X", as I guess it's called now) doesn't mean the thread has to have the same title, especially if that wasn't the point of the thread.

I like you, AC, but when it comes to our two most recent starting QBs, you act childish. I really hope you'll take a look at yourself and realize everything doesn't need to be so contentious.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have absolutely no disdain for Dak. I don't even have a problem with this thread, banal as it may be. I'm just tired of seeing you call people liars and making up things about them to support your position.

Just because it was the title of the tweet (if they even have titles, I honestly don't know because I'm not on Twitter...or "X", as I guess it's called now) doesn't mean the thread has to have the same title, especially if that wasn't the point of the thread.

I like you, AC, but when it comes to our two most recent starting QBs, you act childish. I really hope you'll take a look at yourself and realize everything doesn't need to be so contentious.
Nope. Contentious are the ones who keep complaining the very few times anyone posts a thread about Dak. They need to get a life or post elsewhere because Dak is not going anywhere whether they like it or not.