Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl

rags747

Reaction score
I think Dak should maybe name her Geri Prescott in honor of our Great Great owner! Ty and You’re Welcome…

Iago33

Reaction score
Biggest bogus lie! It was all of you Romofanatics who started threads about anything and everything Romo! Threads about who he was dating, what commercials he was coming out in, what shoes and products he was promoting, where he was seen at during the season, where and when he was playing his next golf tournament, etc, etc. It was a Romo lovefest for 10+ years on the old threads, and none of y'all ever complained. If anything, y'all would complain to the mods to ban those who would complain!
Please don’t bring old gripes from another site to our Zone. Thanks.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Regardless, this concerns Dak who is the most important player on this team.
So was Romo. I'm just saying.

200w.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Please don’t bring old gripes from another site to our Zone. Thanks.
I'm not going to stay quiet and allow false accusations be made. I don't believe you would either. Plus, you don't know these posters I'm dealing with and why. But I will try not to bring up old gripes.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl, but he won’t reveal it — noting the expected delivery date is in March.

On being on an MVP-caliber level as of late:

“It’s the dad strength. ☺️”

On how his life will change:

“It’s super exciting. I wanted a little girl. Everybody knows what my mom means to me so to be able to raise a little girl, I’m thankful.” #Cowboys
I had a little girl. She'll be 30 in January. I can tell you one thing for certain. Boys are sooooo much easier to raise.