Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl

nobody

Reaction score
How long has he been dating her?

Honestly, doesn't seem like a well thought out plan between the both of them.

Hey, I hope it works, but if you aren't going to marry her, don't plan on putting one in the oven.
Even if it doesn't work out, as long as they both put the child first and do what's right for her, it should be fine. Is it optimal? No, but things happen.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
KNOCK OFF THE BICKERING AND BRINGING UP CRAP FROM OTHER SITES. WALK AWAY, PUT EACH OTHER ON IGNORE... WHATEVER JUST KNOCK OFF THE DRAMA.
iamproudofyou-my-hero.gif

DZSierra

Reaction score
Even if it doesn't work out, as long as they both put the child first and do what's right for her, it should be fine. Is it optimal? No, but things happen.
No I get it believe me, and I know I sound like a nilly willy for even bringing the subject up, but looking at the situation, just scrathing my head.

Thought he dated a girl for like two years. Honestly, thought the blonde was the baby's mamma (NC jargon LOL) but saw the brunette.

I get the fact that sometimes people make an error in judgement particularly at a younger age, but considering both are 30 years old and the daddy has a boat load of money as a pro athlete, you would think at this stage in their lives there would be more planning.

That said, none of my business, and don't crucify me for thinking out loud.

Just an interesting sign of the times, and I'd be having a hard talk with Dak if I were his daddy ;)

nobody

Reaction score
No I get it believe me, and I know I sound like a nilly willy for even bringing the subject up, but looking at the situation, just scrathing my head.

Thought he dated a girl for like two years. Honestly, thought the blonde was the baby's mamma (NC jargon LOL) but saw the brunette.

I get the fact that sometimes people make an error in judgement particularly at a younger age, but considering both are 30 years old and the daddy has a boat load of money as a pro athlete, you would think at this stage in their lives there would be more planning.

That said, none of my business, and don't crucify me for thinking out loud.

Just an interesting sign of the times, and I'd be having a hard talk with Dak if I were his daddy ;)
Oh no, I totally agree with you. It had me scratching my head too. But we don't know details. Maybe they're engaged and just didn't announce it. Maybe she refuses to marry at this stage and the baby was unplanned and they're making the best of it.

Should he put a ring on her finger for the child's sake? Sure. Not my call to make though. Best we can hope for is that they both put the child first.

plymkr

Reaction score
She will will be named after his mother some way and some form...
Cowboy's Dak Prescott Says Caring for His Mom During Cancer Battle May Have  Contributed to His Brother's Suicide: 'He Had a Lot of Burdens' -  SurvivorNet's Dak Prescott Says Caring for His Mom During Cancer Battle May Have  Contributed to His Brother's Suicide: 'He Had a Lot of Burdens' -  SurvivorNet

Also if I am not mistaken Margaret is the name of his mother and Grandmother that passed in 2021. Beautiful name.
That would be cool naming her something that pays respect to his mother. I think Maggie Prescott has a nice ring to it.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Best we can hope for is that they both put the child first.
Completely agree.

That said, I can understand teens having unplanned pregnancies, and luckily this baby won't lack money for being raised, but I do believe in general when being an adult, propper planning prevents piss poor performance.

plasticman

Reaction score
Is the discovery that he is going to be a father connected to Dak's surge in performance?

Does Dak have more to fight for now? Has this pregnancy inspired him?

His daughter will be born a month after the Super Bowl. 2024 could be a very good year for him.