Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can't wait to hear what colors they picked for the baby's room.
:facepalm:
Be patient, I'm sure AC will update us on all that, and more. I mean, after all, Dak is the QB of the Cowboys so it is imperative that we know what kind of diapers the kid will be wearing, among other things. AC's obsession is real.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Be patient, I'm sure AC will update us on all that, and more. I mean, after all, Dak is the QB of the Cowboys so it is imperative that we know what kind of diapers the kid will be wearing, among other things. AC's obsession is real.
Hater :mad::p :muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
'Obsession' is not a strong enough definition.

Congratulations to Dak Prescott and Sarah Jane Ramos. May only good fortune smile upon their family.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Shouldn't this pointless thread be in the OVERTIME ZONE, where threads go to die?

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
How about showing me some real commitment and marry that girl, win me a SB, and then start your family. :)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
'Obsession' is not a strong enough definition.

Congratulations to Dak Prescott and Sarah Jane Ramos. May only good fortune smile upon their family.
What a very disrespectful and ignorant take. Tell us, what word is strong enough in your opinion?