Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What a very disrespectful and ignorant take. Tell us, what word is strong enough in your opinion?
Infatuation...every day you post about Dak. It's like you have a "crush" for him, and there are many other words to describe your "love" for him. It's as if you are related in some way. There are many more synonyms that can describe you.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Infatuation...every day you post about Dak. It's like you have a "crush" for him, and there are many other words to describe your "love" for him. It's as if you are related in some way. There are many more synonyms that can describe you.
Bunch of lies. I don't post every day about Dak. And if I did, what's wrong with that? Dak is this team's franchise QB. Has been for 7+ years and is going to be for at least another 4+. So either get used to it and show some support, or get the hell out of here with your garbage disrespectful takes and go follow another team.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Bunch of lies. I don't post every day about Dak. And if I did, what's wrong with that? Dak is this team's franchise QB. Has been for 7+ years and is going to be for at least another 4+. So either get used to it and show some support, or get the hell out of here with your garbage disrespectful takes and go follow another team.
lmao...the good ole come back "go follow another team" if you don't like me posting every day about him.

Bold> Triggered once again...

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Oh boy this is Mexico all over again in Tony's days. Jk lol

Pass2Run

Reaction score
She will will be named after his mother some way and some form...
Cowboy's Dak Prescott Says Caring for His Mom During Cancer Battle May Have  Contributed to His Brother's Suicide: 'He Had a Lot of Burdens' -  SurvivorNet's Dak Prescott Says Caring for His Mom During Cancer Battle May Have  Contributed to His Brother's Suicide: 'He Had a Lot of Burdens' -  SurvivorNet

Also if I am not mistaken Margaret is the name of his mother and Grandmother that passed in 2021. Beautiful name.
Dak's mom was a cool lady, obviously. She raised a good kid... That said, I never realized how ripped Dak is.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
AC, I very rarely start threads, even less on the old site than I do here, and I certainly never started any about anything so banal.

You wanna accuse people of lying? How about the post that's apparently been deleted, in which you told @nobody that this thread was about the second part of the meme, and how Dak thinks the "Dad power" will help him, or whatever the hell you said. If that's the case, why did you title the thread

"Dak Prescott and the mom-to-be have chosen a name for their baby girl"?​

You're such a bully, making AC come up for air like that.

He's busy! SHeesh.

DZSierra

Reaction score
How long has he been dating her?

Honestly, doesn't seem like a well thought out plan between the both of them.

Hey, I hope it works, but if you aren't going to marry her, don't plan on putting one in the oven.