Dak Prescott Appreciation Thread

kumizi

Reaction score
He finished really strong so I'll take it easy on him. He was pretty terrible early. When the run game is working like it was, there should be more big pass plays available. Gallup and Cooper were invisible in the first half. They both made big plays late though so overall a good game for Dak.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Yeah. His deep balls weren’t great tonight. But they have been good so far this season. I think it just happens some days to QB’s. They are low percentage plays for a reason.

The WR's were always covered. What'd you expect?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again. There is no substitute for greatness.

I dont think he had a great game. But as usual, he comes up big when it counts.

This game was a perfect example of how horrid Garrett is as a head coach.

This team is like the bad news bears with how poorly disciplined they are. And Garrett sat there all night long and did NOTHING but pat fannies and clap. Pathetic.

coult44

Reaction score
Balled all game .

I’m an 80-20 Dak guy. With that, he did not ball all night. He made a few good plays, and a few more bad ones. The pick was horrible, but when he over threw Coop late in the game in the end zone, that took the cake for worst throw of the night. Play action was bit on, no pressure, Coop had a couple steps, and Dak over shoots him by 3-5 yards. That’s a throw the greats don’t miss. He has to get better with those type throws.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
despite all the dropped balls and numerous first down plays called back for holding, dak weathered the storm and performed at a high level. throwing better than ever.

And we know Dak struggles in cold weather. I wasn't shocked by his early misses.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Against this 2-6 Giants with the worst secondary probably, he did good.

They were good on the deep balls, right on the wr's for most part. Our wr's routes outside Cooper aren't hard to cover. Need more comeback & slants.