Dak Prescott Appreciation Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread is proof that Daks PR team are on this board.

Dak didnt have a great game. Under 300yds passing against a poor team. Made a lot of mistakes and kept the Giants in the game longer than they deserved. Cowboys won this gane because of better all round talent throughout the roster, not because of anything Dak did.

Truth.

starfan1

Reaction score
When I see a Franchise QB out there win a game when Zeke is stopped (1-9 when Zeke is under 75 yards) against a top ten defense!!!!!!
Beating up on crappy teams impresses only the Dak-Zoids....
The spin doctor is here before the game begins. I’m sure you blamed Dak for the NO loss even though your boy zeke and Witten were the biggest culprits your standards are unreasonable

you can’t reason with hate that’s for sure. Sorry I attempted to do so. your definition of franchise consists of Rodgers and Brady and Wilson types enjoy the next 4 years with our franchise qb.
DAK PRESCOTT

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread is proof that Daks PR team are on this board.

Dak didnt have a great game. Under 300yds passing against a poor team. Made a lot of mistakes and kept the Giants in the game longer than they deserved. Cowboys won this gane because of better all round talent throughout the roster, not because of anything Dak did.

Don't steal my splash baby!
I've been posting here that they work for Dak's PR office forever!
You are correct when logic is thrown out the window there's an angle.
And in this case it's Money baby!!!
Social media Dak Employees plain as the light of day!!
When it walks like a Rat....smells like a Rat....Looks like a Rat....Well it's a RAT!!!!!
Dak Prescott is a PR expert! I wish his passing game was as good as his PR....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Says the complete idiot who earlier tonight bleated about how good Daniel Jones would look behind our OL.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Brucie Jenner.

Okay, Mam!

Transgender-woman-in-furious-rant-at-shop-worker-after-he-calls-her-Sir-not-Mam-Facebook-Tom-Smith.00_00_12_23.Still007-e1546003882294.jpg

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The spin doctor is here before the game begins. I’m sure you blamed Dak for the NO loss even though your boy zeke and Witten were the biggest culprits your standards are unreasonable

you can’t reason with hate that’s for sure. Sorry I attempted to do so. your definition of franchise consists of Rodgers and Brady and Wilson types enjoy the next 4 years with our franchise qb.
DAK PRESCOTT

Hate man.... really, that's your world bud as my world is wanting the Cowboys winning another Superbowl.
And that will not happen with a inept QB who needs to be carried by the rest of the team!

shabazz

Reaction score
250 yards against the 27th ranked pass defense aint exactly ballin but, as usual he wasted alot of oppurtunities in the begining and was bailed out by the defense who kept it close. Atrocious defense, mediocre passing yards, mostly after the catch but its a W.

BTW, is anybody more delusional than Booger McFarland calling the game last night? On the Gallup spectacular effort TD, Booger says< 'That was all Dak on that play". Gallup scoops up a very low throw, hurdles a dude and fully extends to get the TD........and it was all Dak. The delusion is strong when agenda driven

starfan1

Reaction score
Hate man.... really, that's your world bud as my world is wanting the Cowboys winning another Superbowl.
And that will not happen with a inept QB who needs to be carried by the rest of the team!
Or an inept coach and GM which is a more accurate assessment I’ve wanted another SB for 25 years. Enjoy your day pappy were not gonna find common ground here . I’m sure you will he quieter this week the cowboys won and Dak helped

Peace out!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
250 yards against the 27th ranked pass defense aint exactly ballin but, as usual he wasted alot of oppurtunities in the begining and was bailed out by the defense who kept it close. Atrocious defense, mediocre passing yards, mostly after the catch but its a W.

BTW, is anybody more delusional than Booger McFarland calling the game last night? On the Gallup spectacular effort TD, Booger says< 'That was all Dak on that play". Gallup scoops up a very low throw, hurdles a dude and fully extends to get the TD........and it was all Dak. The delusion is strong when agenda driven

I swear Booger has to be Dak's uncle omg.....lol...guy sold Dak like he was Dan Marino or Rodgers.
Worst announcing team in the NFL gave me a headache just listening to them.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Sucked in the first half, but he balled in the 4th :starspin:
I prefer my QB to play his best at the end of the games. Got to admit he’s pretty clutch.

They were moving the ball after that first INT too. His TD to Cobb got called back and then Cobb fumbled when they were about to be in the red zone. He didn’t really play that bad.

cowboyed

Reaction score
The bottom line is Dak despite the one rare interception against the Giants recovered nicely from it and was instrumental in us winning the game. The Giants kept blitzing us and our offensive line did an exceptional job. We got in our own way with penalties that helped stall drives and untimely drops by our receivers negatively contributed as well. As far as attributing favorable separation by a bad Giants secondary goes that was just a killer timing pass and catch between Dak and Cooper leading to a touchdown. What an angle and perfect pass and catch in stride execution.

I am not stating Dak is perfect but he sure is progressing including making adjustments at the line.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The wr had a lot of separation today. You won’t have that against good teams.

He missed by a mile on several deep balls that any good qb would have hit.
He didn't complete every pass, but he also throw some balls. Suggesting several of his in-completions were deep balls and are all on him is a stretch.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The bottom line is Dak despite the one rare interception against the Giants recovered nicely from it and was instrumental in us winning the game. The Giants kept blitzing us and our offensive line did an exceptional job. We got in our own way with penalties that helped stall drives and untimely drops by our receivers negatively contributed as well. As far as attributing favorable separation by a bad Giants secondary goes that was just a killer timing pass and catch between Dak and Cooper leading to a touchdown. What an angle and perfect pass and catch in stride execution.

I am not stating Dak is perfect but he sure is progressing including making adjustments at the line.
The defense held them to a FG I believe on the INT, so that's a nice feature.

shabazz

Reaction score

I can respect that opinion. where we may differ is that some of us think that Dakota has hit his ceiling. This game should have been wrapped up by the 3rd quarter. this heroic comeback against the 27th ranked pass defense was because of 3 quarters of mediocrity. it wont work against defenses in the top 15 of this league

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can respect that opinion. where we may differ is that some of us think that Dakota has hit his ceiling. This game should have been wrapped up by the 3rd quarter. this heroic comeback against the 27th ranked pass defense was because of 3 quarters of mediocrity. it wont work against defenses in the top 15 of this league
I don't know what game you watched. Dak is improving by the week, before our very eyes. You put every mistake under a microscope and downplay every accomplishment. It's unreasonable. No QB is perfect.