Dak Prescott arrested for DUI, love affair over?

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am very surprised by this,by all accounts he is a real high character guy.I just dont understand why anyone would drive after drinking.i guess they dont have Uber in Mississippi.

robjay04

Reaction score
DUI six weeks before the draft.

High character guy my behind.

Huge pass.

A DUI doesn't necessarily mean you have bad "character". It means you're immature and made a mistake. Many fine upstanding citizens can have a DUI in their early 20s but that does not define the type of person they are.

I don't even know enough about Prescott to be an apologist.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

ccb04

Reaction score
A DUI doesn't necessarily mean you have bad "character". It means you're immature and made a mistake. Many fine upstanding citizens can have a DUI in their early 20s but that does not define the type of person they are.

I don't even know enough about Prescott to be an apologist.

I've known very good people that have had DUI's in their 30's, 40's, etc. Also have a family friend that is a prominent defense attorney that handles a good deal of DUI cases...and he's stated the same. But the folks I know would be the first to say not only was it a mistake...but also a helluva lot more expensive than a cab ride home. In addition to being very thankful no one was hurt. Many people may be surprised just how little it takes to register over the legal limit. Alcohol also of course affects people differently...and that's not factoring in any meds, etc.