Dak Prescott arrested for DUI, love affair over?

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Would it have been tampering if he had called Jerry and asked for cab money?

robjay04

Reaction score
I've known very good people that have had DUI's in their 30's, 40's, etc. Also have a family friend that is a prominent defense attorney that handles a good deal of DUI cases...and he's stated the same. But the folks I know would be the first to say not only was it a mistake...but also a helluva lot more expensive than a cab ride home. In addition to being very thankful no one was hurt. Many people may be surprised just how little it takes to register over the legal limit. Alcohol also of course affects people differently...and that's not factoring in any meds, etc.

I completely agree. It is a dumb, reckless act and he should be thankful nobody got hurt. Acting like he has character issues though because of a mistake is not fair. He makes questionable decisions but these are 20 year old kids. This is an act someone of good character will learn from and make sure this never happens again.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
If you want to quantify signing Manziel using a mathematical equation, then dividing by zero would give you a better indication.

Dak just doesn't have the on the field talent like Foosball, so it's not really fair to compare the physical aspect of the equation, Prescott just went past nuetral, = -1.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I have little sympathy for drunk driving having lost a sibling to someone who decided that a two lane road meant you could choose either lane.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I have little sympathy for drunk driving having lost a sibling to someone who decided that a two lane road meant you could choose either lane.

Sorry for your loss! I agree completely and no one should take drunk driving lightly and say it's no big deal, he's just a college kid having fun. :mad:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
More like

Imagine the worst pain you've ever felt. Multiply that by 1000, then imagine feeling that every second of every day for the rest of your life....that is better than signing Johnny Manziel

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
This kind of racist sentiment represents common thugs, and is just plain anti-merican. Thank God for the good guys!