News: Dak Prescott: Best shape of my life

phildadon86

Reaction score
No, but he can throw those perfect wr,te or rb screens that lose 5yrds every time, so he has that going for him I guess.
Maybe those plays shouldn’t be called then? I feel like the screen passes are Kellen moores idea of the end around plays Garrett used to call. Lol.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If that is what it takes for him to take the next step ........ I am glad. If we have another 10-7 or 11-6 season and then get knocked out in the wild card again ....... i will know this is just empty fluff next time.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...approaches-camp-in-the-best-shape-of-my-life/

It’s “I’m in the best shape of my life this season” season, and Cowboys fans will be happy to know that their quarterback has gotten his membership card.

“A couple of weeks out and I’m in the best shape that I’ve ever been in,” Prescott told reporters during a break in his youth football camp, via Nick Eatman of DallasCowboys.com. “So it’s time to ramp it up and get going.”

Prescott was asked to elaborate on what is said so often by NFL players in the spring and summer that it just becomes predictable noise.

“One, just because of my movement,” Prescott said. “I got a PT in the offseason — someone I’ve worked with throughout the last year. I’ve paid him, made him full-time, my guy. Whether it’s vacation or not, he comes with me. We work on these movements and stretches. I feel like, since the injury, I’ve trained more functional than I ever have. So I see it in my body, I see it the way I move and how the ball is coming out.”
Good for Dak, he needs all the help he can get, I just hope for his sake and the fan base that his PT isnt named Tad.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How much further can you dial down the offense..lol
It’s not about dialing it down. It’s about stopping what doesn’t work. Garrett and his arrogance did it for a decade, Moore is following the same footsteps. Like running Zeke up the middle.

Brax

Reaction score
They went 12-5 last season. So. If my math is correct. That would mean the cowboys beat 6 teams outside of the division.

Also. Wins and losses are a team statistic. Not a quarterback stat.
Actually they are also a coach stat and both are judged by them right or wrong

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It’s not about dialing it down. It’s about stopping what doesn’t work. Garrett and his arrogance did it for a decade, Moore is following the same footsteps. Like running Zeke up the middle.
Agree, and why I find it so very perplexing.
I thought Moore would bring more than Garrett easily in the creativity dept, but it was like Garrett left his playbook in the office and Moore thought he found gold when he picked it up.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The likely path of this thread.....

Dak stinks.

No he doesn't!

Well, you're a poo poo head.

No....YOURE a poo poo head !!!

Hope I saved some time for a few of you.
You forgot, Haters! Lol