News: Dak Prescott: Best shape of my life

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You would think he'd be in the best shape of his life at some point prior to just shy of 29 years old. What was he doing at 22 or 24 years old?
Working on his accuracy and reading defenses......:muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You would think he'd be in the best shape of his life at some point prior to just shy of 29 years old. What was he doing at 22 or 24 years old?
Dude has been injured every year since 2019.

2019 - Shoulder
2020 - Ankle
2021 - Shoulder and calf

Yet now that he's older with that wear and tear on his body he's in the best shape of his life. The bad part is some of these here will buy that.

He's probably in decent enough shape, but this "best shape of my life" junk is just par for the course.

starfan1

Reaction score

2019 - Shoulder
2020 - Ankle
2021 - Shoulder and calf

Yet now that he's older with that wear and tear on his body he's in the best shape of his life. The bad part is some of these here will buy that.

He probably in decent enough shape, but this "best shape of my life" junk is just par for the course.
fastly approaching previous QBs injury issues. He needs to play 16 games this year

phildadon86

Reaction score
Now you come up with Romo.

You questioned me. I gave you an example. But instead of staying with the discussion you claim new stuff.
And now i have an agenda just because you cant admit that i gave you an example where you questioned me.

Its always the same with people like you. They get some facts or good reasoning. And somehow they cant stand the feeling they may have the wrong view. So they need to diminish the opposition. Narcistic behaviour.

Its so boring to have a discussion with you. You have nothing interessting or worthwhile to say. So i will leave it here.
Nope. I just provided you an example of the fact that "Best shape of my life" isnt a Dak saying. Its been said countless times before Dak as well.

You just cant take Dak out of your mouth long enough to realize it.

I understand Dak said it. You also went as far as to say Dak is the reason Tyron Smith said it. So yes. That is an agenda. Your entire argument was that Dak is lying and offered no proof. Yet that is good reasoning? Great chat.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hell he should be in better shape he was fricken recovering from a broken ankle this time last year. People need to pull their heads out of the rear end. I know that is a bit much to ask since we have all these snappy comebacks, much easier than using your brain before making a comment

phildadon86

Reaction score

2019 - Shoulder
2020 - Ankle
2021 - Shoulder and calf

He's probably in decent enough shape, but this "best shape of my life" junk is just par for the course.
I honestly don't care if he wins the strongest man in the world competition. Go help the team win some damn games!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
85 career games played for both Dak and Wentz.

Facts are facts.
5tbnjt.jpg

phildadon86

Reaction score
85 career games played for both Dak and Wentz.

Facts are facts.
No. They arent.

take away Daks broken ankle. A freak injury that costs a guy the season shouldn’t be the same as a bunch of minor injuries and not to mention a benching for wentz. You can’t spin stats when you feel like it. Everything is in context.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No. They arent.

take away Daks broken ankle. A freak injury that costs a guy the season shouldn’t be the same as a bunch of minor injuries and not to mention a benching for wentz. You can’t spin stats when you feel like it. Everything is in context.
It shouldn't, but it does.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

2019 - Shoulder
2020 - Ankle
2021 - Shoulder and calf

unlike your favorite QB, Wentz, he doesn't miss as many games. 2019 he didn't miss a game. 2020, 11 because of a broken Ankle, then again...2021, one game...

every NFL player, plays through injuries. almost no one goes without some ache or pain or some form of injury they manage...although Wentz isn't as tough and a toe nail hanger lands him on IR for sure

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hell he should be in better shape he was fricken recovering from a broken ankle this time last year. People need to pull their heads out of the rear end. I know that is a bit much to ask since we have all these snappy comebacks, much easier than using your brain before making a comment
He didn't say "I'm in better shape than I was in 2021" though lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
It shouldn't, but it does.
In your mind it does. But sure. Whatever you say. Anything you can possibly say to make the guy look bad you will do. Its actually kind of weird. From bringing up things you interpreted as his statements to this kind of stuff.

Remember that "shoulder injury" you were complaining about all off season last year?

Should I remind you how impressed you were his first game? Or do you want to pretend that didnt happen.

How many playoff games has Dak missed? Compared to Wentz?

Just get off it already man. Its obvious you dont like the guy. Just say it. Dont hide behind stats and all of these other things you bring up to explain your disdain for the guy. You flat out dont like him. And thats fine. I hated Jaylon Smith with a passion lol. I didnt use stats to say it though. I full out just said I couldnt stand the guy

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
In your mind it does. But sure. Whatever you say. Anything you can possibly say to make the guy look bad you will do. Its actually kind of weird.

Remember that "shoulder injury" you were complaining about all off season last year?

Should I remind you how impressed you were his first game? Or do you want to pretend that didnt happen.

How many playoff games has Dak missed? Compared to Wentz?

Just get off it already man. Its obvious you dont like the guy. Just say it. Dont hide behind stats and all of these other things you bring up to explain your disdain for the guy. You flat out dont like him. And thats fine. I hated Jaylon Smith with a passion lol. I didnt use stats to say it though. I full out just said I couldnt stand the guy
In my mind?

Am I supposed to imagine that Dak has played more games than Wentz when he hasn't? Is that what you do? lol

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wow. I see NFL coaches, scouts, and execs have Dak as a top 10 quarterback. A vocal minority on the board has Dak flipping burgers at McDonald’s. I love you guys.:laugh::omg::eek::rolleyes: