Dak Prescott Calls out ‘Bandwagon’ Cowboys Fans

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He is only loyal to himself. Don't believe for a second that he puts the team first.

He is a complete fraud.
I must say this type of response is concerning to say the least. Especially after holding our franchise hostage with his contract.

Sounds like he got caught up in the hype earlier in the season as well as some fans and the media. He should have known they would turn on him the first sign of a tailspin. And why players are advised to ignore the press.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Nah, I like you, but you're not a good judge of talent....how much film do you watch and grade or did you just decide not to like him
I don't see anything special in him. carr played as well or better with a lesser team. more people probably could tolerate him if it wasn't for the homers saying crazy crap like he's the best Cowboy's quarterback ever. or better than any other quarterback past or present in the NFL. oh well, I guess you can blame those blind homers.

I'm just waiting on one of these idiots to tell us how he's better than Roger too. smh.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak and Troy are correct. Look no further than on here to see how ridiculous the fans truly are, or many of them anyway.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak and Troy are correct. Look no further than on here to see how ridiculous the fans truly are, or many of them anyway.
As always on social media the minority vocal extremes often dominate the airwaves.

I’d imagine most fans are more in the middle. Most of which we rarely hear from.

What bothers me most about his comment is as fans we aren’t required to believe in the same manner as the players and team are. Our only obligation is rooting our team on. Which might include some criticism and or cheer depending on the results.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see anything special in him. carr played as well or better with a lesser team. more people probably could tolerate him if it wasn't for the homers saying crazy crap like he's the best Cowboy's quarterback ever. or better than any other quarterback past or present in the NFL. oh well, I guess you can blame those blind homers.

I'm just waiting on one of these idiots to tell us how he's better than Roger too. smh.
He's very good, not great.....I've broken down and graded film for over 30 years....I like him....I'm glad we got him on our side.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Ew, don’t like this from a franchise QB, but he’s entitled to his own opinion. Really seems like he’s been sipping his own koolaid a bit.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's very good, not great.....I've broken down and graded film for over 30 years....I like him....I'm glad we got him on our side.
Well balanced evaluation. I think most fans are more in the middle as such. They see his weaknesses and strengths.

But this is a Cowboys fan forum where you find some Homers who are over the top. We really should ignore them just like the trolls.

Unfortunately they drive traffic which translates to revenue.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Dak needs to be more focused on the opponent rather than the fans who follow the team with no blinders on and have the right for constructive criticism, or even idiotic criticism. Fans have no affect on the outcome of the game, he does. So shut the pie hole and do the job you were paid very generous to do. Maybe that's the problem with this team, they get distracted by their own fans.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I must say this type of response is concerning to say the least. Especially after holding our franchise hostage with his contract.

Sounds like he got caught up in the hype earlier in the season as well as some fans and the media. He should have known they would turn on him the first sign of a tailspin. And why players are advised to ignore the press.
"First sign"?. ***....1st. Get out
We've been a loyal fan BASE.....for decades and more. We...not he....patient for 25 years.
It's a bit of an insult. But I will take it as blowing off some anger steam for losing again.
Now go out there and prove them wrong if you can.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak needs to be more focused on the opponent rather than the fans who follow the team with no blinders on and have the right for constructive criticism, or even idiotic criticism. Fans have no affect on the outcome of the game, he does. So shut the pie hole and do the job you were paid very generous to do. Maybe that's the problem with this team, they get distracted by their own fans.
If that’s the case then our culture is still crap and we are in a worse place than I ever imagined.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
ok I watched the PC, and dak didnt call out fans, or say anything like that.
This is taken out of context, which is always BS.
Watch this vid and you will see why he said that and what he meant.

I didnt see anything wrong with what he said or that he was calling out any fans.

So what exactly do you think he is saying when he says," Im sure come people are jumping off the bandwagon?" Who would he be referring to? You think he is talking to the people working concessions? He said it over and over the people in the locker room believe in each other, so he wasnt talking to any players. So who is left>? Is he referring to Jerry?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
"First sign"?. ***....1st. Get out
We've been a loyal fan BASE.....for decades and more. We...not he....patient for 25 years.
It's a bit of an insult. But I will take it as blowing off some anger steam for losing again.
Now go out there and prove them wrong if you can.
I was referring to this losing streak in last few games which was first sign this year. Sorry I didn’t make that clear.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Even Troy knows the fans base is a bunch of fair weather clowns.
Well we have lost 3 of four.. so all those fair weather fans should be going away, right? Well I will be in New Orleans next week, and it will have a ton of Cowboys fans there. Fair weather fans my arse. We havent won in 49 years, remember?