Dak Prescott Calls out ‘Bandwagon’ Cowboys Fans

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Never know with Ranching. The guy can be talking about peace and love one moment and then cursing and insulting people the next. :thumbup:

Well, I don't know about that cause I've never seen that before, so I'll take you word.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
When Aikman was asked if Dallas was a good sports town, he replied "Dallas is a good winner's town". Truer words never spoken.

When the Stars moved to Dallas and won the trophy, people had flocked to the games that didn't know squat about hockey. The players complained that too many were on their cellphones or just visiting instead of watching the game.

If someone's team has to win, has to reward them for being a fan, I do not consider them a fan.

Good post. I became a Stars fan when I got into hockey and didn't know what team to follow. Since I was a Cowboys fan already I just stayed in the city lol.

Creeper

Reaction score
So its the fans fault the Cowboys lost 3 of 4? Someone needs to remind him many of us fans have been waiting 26 years for another chance at a Super Bowl. We are clinging to the band wagon like it is the only solid ground between us and the gates of Hades. He has to forgive up if we begin to doubt the team. Winning only 1 of 4 will have that effect. Instead of blaming us for the team letting us down, and he has been a good part of that, maybe he needs to focus on the real problem for why Dallas cannot beat a team better than the Falcons.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Here is the thing Dak, for the Cowboys to have "bandwagons", we would have to be winning, but we can't because you are our QB. We are a better version of the Lions but that is it. No QB does less with more than you.
“No QB does less (for more/ Moore) than you…”

ArbynTX

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Prescott,

When fans look for the talent and expertise of a highly paid professional and see sub-par performance, they have every right to be critical. Especially when that performance lacks repeatedly. That’s not jumping off the bandwagon sir, that’s expectations that the athlete will perform at the best of his ability and not seeing it. You yourself have been critical of your performance, stating you were ‘mad’. How very hypocritical of you to accuse die hard fans of jumping. Further, you’re ok with fans jumping? What player is ok with losing fans?

We’ve seen the caliber of play you are capable of, and quite frankly it hasn’t been seen in a few weeks. Forgive us for setting high standards for our players. It’s kind of a tradition in Dallas.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Prescott,

When fans look for the talent and expertise of a highly paid professional and see sub-par performance, they have every right to be critical. Especially when that performance lacks repeatedly. That’s not jumping off the bandwagon sir, that’s expectations that the athlete will perform at the best of his ability and not seeing it. You yourself have been critical of your performance, stating you were ‘mad’. How very hypocritical of you to accuse die hard fans of jumping. Further, you’re ok with fans jumping? What player is ok with losing fans?

We’ve seen the caliber of play you are capable of, and quite frankly it hasn’t been seen in a few weeks. Forgive us for setting high standards for our players. It’s kind of a tradition in Dallas.

Not very wise to piss off more fans than they already are, he should know that. He is getting frustrated and laying blame in the wrong place. Dak is a good QB, not this worldly wonder that his fans think he is and he might be able to have the locker room love him because he can do the talk, but not everyone is going to lick his shoe.

Aulac

Reaction score
Can we trade Dak for Lawrence? Is that a possiblity? Like it not like Lawrence isn't completely stinking it up as a rookie. Would that be a fair trade? Are the Jaguars that incompetent enough to do that?

Aulac

Reaction score
Not very wise to piss off more fans than they already are, he should know that. He is getting frustrated and laying blame in the wrong place. Dak is a good QB, not this worldly wonder that his fans think he is and he might be able to have the locker room love him because he can do the talk, but not everyone is going to lick his shoe.

Action is more powerful than words. Dak run his mouth too much like Zeke celebrating with a 2 to 3 yards run every play.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Can we trade Dak for Lawrence? Is that a possiblity? Like it not like Lawrence isn't completely stinking it up as a rookie. Would that be a fair trade? Are the Jaguars that incompetent enough to do that?

Right now JJ could not trade Dak for $800,000,000,000,000,000,000.00.

Dak has JJ by the balls and he knows it.

Aulac

Reaction score
A crap franchise that hasn’t won anything in a quarter century doesn’t have bandwagon fans.

Just goes to show you how delusional he is, I mean he has to if he think he worth $40 millions per year. Probably not happy that he didn't get pay more than Mahomes. The truth is none of these players understand how much money they actually have, because they can't comprehend that the average person only makes 3 millions in their lifetime. Otherwise, they would be grateful for everything they have gotten. The only one who does is probably Tom Brady, hence why he takes paycutt every year.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Dak is right, how many here said the Boys lack Home Field Advantage? Jerry created an atmosphere for ALL NFL fans that is the problem. If you enjoy art work, have add it.

Aulac

Reaction score
Right now JJ could not trade Dak for $800,000,000,000,000,000,000.00.

Dak has JJ by the balls and he knows it.

Zack Wilson is probably a bust. Lawrence does have potential to be an Andrew Luck type player. I would trade Dak and a 1st round pick for Lawrence. I mean with Dak, we will never win the SB. 1 playoff win in 5 years ain't going to cut it. Even if Lawrence isn't "football obsess", he still more talented than Dak. I keep thinking what would Les Snead do. You damn well know he would seek our all possibility but then again he a real GM and ours is the owner's son.