Dak Prescott Calls out ‘Bandwagon’ Cowboys Fans

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Zack Wilson is probably a bust. Lawrence does have potential to be an Andrew Luck type player. I would trade Dak and a 1st round pick for Lawrence. I mean with Dak, we will never win the SB. 1 playoff win in 5 years ain't going to cut it. Even if Lawrence isn't "football obsess", he still more talented than Dak. I keep thinking what would Les Snead do. You damn well know he would seek our all possibility but then again he a real GM and ours is the owner's son.

Bro, one more time. Dak has a no trade clause in his contract. He could walk in and piss on JJ desk and nothing JJ could do but cut him and that would ruin this franchise for the next five years.

Slick

Reaction score
Translation: "I"m a millionaire *****es. Suk it!"
Let's be honest, he doesn't give a rats a...... About the fans. He should focus on himself improving and looking at game film from his first game until this week-long and see where he can improve. There's always room for that no matter how good you think you are.

He should take the team to dinner and then every single player to ask themselves that same question, how they can improve?

Then look them in the eye and commit to that, than after they win the suber bowl , thank the fans who've been here before he came, and will be here after he retires, because he hasn't done squat.......squat to call out the fans of this football team, that show up and pay hard earned cash, to see overpaid professional athletes paid to win, stink up the joint, year after year.

Coaching plays a part, but players need to own it too!

ondaedg

Reaction score
Here is the thing Dak, for the Cowboys to have "bandwagons", we would have to be winning, but we can't because you are our QB. We are a better version of the Lions but that is it. No QB does less with more than you.

Lol. Our defense just gave the Raiders 500+ yards, zero takeaways and 100+ yds in penalties and you’re claiming Dak is the reason we didn’t win? Put your car keys away so you don’t hurt anyone and immediately walk to Philly.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Bandwagon fans?? This team hasn’t won diddly squat in over 25 years..stop the nonsense
You know there are a lot of fans sitting in the stands that don't know what's going on until a Ref or a PA announcer tells them. No, for real. They haven't though about 25 mins ago much less 25 years.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go to bed with your Dak blankie! Nobody cares what mood you are in.
Ii is nice and soft...like San Marcos blanket....if you don't know what that is....you don't matter to me and if you do know what it is, you still don't matter...more rat!

Aulac

Reaction score
Lol. Our defense just gave the Raiders 500+ yards, zero takeaways and 100+ yds in penalties and you’re claiming Dak is the reason we didn’t win? Put your car keys away so you don’t hurt anyone and immediately walk to Philly.
:lmao::lmao2::huh::facepalm::muttley::star::angry::starspin:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The whole "bandwagon" concept is flawed. The truth is just about every team has different kinds of fans. There are the diehards who live and die on every play and are there rooting for the team even if they have the worst record in the league. Other fans are more casual and will watch if something peaks their interest like if they hear the team made the playoffs for the first time in a long time. When any team is winning, it attracts a lot more of the casual fans. It's been like that for as long as the sport has been around, and it's true of every team.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The whole "bandwagon" concept is flawed. The truth is just about every team has different kinds of fans. There are the diehards who live and die on every play and are there rooting for the team even if they have the worst record in the league. Other fans are more casual and will watch if something peaks their interest like if they hear the team made the playoffs for the first time in a long time. When any team is winning, it attracts a lot more of the casual fans. It's been like that for as long as the sport has been around, and it's true of every team.

And then we have just Dak fans...he does no wrong.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is the same guy that tweeted in college sayinh Romo was a choker. This is the same guy that threw his teammates under the bus for ‘not practicing hard’, when he was sucking as a QB in 2019. This was the same guy who threw Dez under the bus for throwing it behind him in the same game he then threw a pass right over Zeke’s head into your arms of a Defenser who took it to the house. This is the same guy who threw his WRs under the bus in 2018 when he was setting Quincy Carter records in futility.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
When Aikman was asked if Dallas was a good sports town, he replied "Dallas is a good winner's town". Truer words never spoken.

When the Stars moved to Dallas and won the trophy, people had flocked to the games that didn't know squat about hockey. The players complained that too many were on their cellphones or just visiting instead of watching the game.

If someone's team has to win, has to reward them for being a fan, I do not consider them a fan.
this is true in EVERY city. 5 years ago I got club seats in Tampa at the 35 yard line for 230 bucks. Those same tickets this year for the cowboys game was about 1k. I wonder what happened?

EXACT same in Cleveland 4 years ago.

Dak should be quiet though... most of these "Bandwagon," fans have been on this bandwagon since before he was born.