Dak Prescott Calls out ‘Bandwagon’ Cowboys Fans

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Its so stupid. They say "elite" is win without help...if that's possible then why the hell are the Buccaneers paying Gronkowski, Evans, Godwin, Brown, etc.? Why do the Packers pay Davante Adams? Why do the Chiefs pay Hill and Kelce big money? Its just moronic lol.

Maybe if Dak would have not been so greedy the team could have signed some top players?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
They did. Many happen to be injured.

Right, and because the team cannot afford good backups because, well, Dak wants all the money...well, him and Tad. The love of money is the root of all evil, and Dak is the recipient.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Explain how you can decipher emotion from text.

You can't, you're simply trolling.
It's very easy.

The ones that are able to see things logically can easily be separated from the emotional ones that still desperately hold in to their narratives even when everything says otherwise.

The logic can see the flaws with Dak and can see that he is part of the problem. The emotional. like yourself, will look to blame everything else BUT the QB.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
He's off that booger sugar.

Now see prime example....look at this post....wouldn't you attack someone who made stupid posts like this routinely lol?

Booger sugar? Do you mean coke...lol. I have never heard it called that...I like it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's very easy.

The ones that are able to see things logically can easily be separated from the emotional ones that still desperately hold in to their narratives even when everything says otherwise.

The logic can see the flaws with Dak and can see that he is part of the problem. The emotional. like yourself, will look to blame everything else BUT the QB.
What about when you lie, make things up and put words in people's mouths to fit your narrative? That seem logical to you?
You can't provide evidence of your claims. I've stated flaws, mistakes etc.. You're simply too thick to admit it. So instead, you make up lies. You have no idea what my opinions are, all you see it your own BS.
This is who you are and have always been. Real fun to be around I bet.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He's off that booger sugar.

Now see prime example....look at this post....wouldn't you attack someone who made stupid posts like this routinely lol?
You're lashing out because you're hurting.

No. I would not attack someone trying to help me because that's stupid and emotionally driven behavior.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What about when you lie, make things up and put words in people's mouths to fit your narrative? That seem logical to you?
You can't provide evidence of your claims. I've stated flaws, mistakes etc.. You're simply too thick to admit it. So instead, you make up lies. You have no idea what my opinions are, all you see it your own BS.
This is who you are and have always been. Real fun to be around I bet.
Calm down. It's not worth getting this worked up about.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Where does PFF get many of the "advanced stats" which so many like to use as evidence?
if its PFF, then it must be taken with a grain of salt. looked through the PFF link and Mahomes is at 19.4% bad throw rate....I guess he is not elite

and I have always argued, you can't look at a single stat and make any type of case, its totality of all of it including some subjective measures (coaching, team, etc.).