Dak Prescott Calls out ‘Bandwagon’ Cowboys Fans

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I said the best in the game were more like 4-8 %. Also, mine was one person reviewing both QB's so it takes out any difference between evaluators. Watching games across the NFL, I do not believe he is the 2nd or 3rd in the league in this category. Over the past month, I would be hard pressed to believe he isn't well down the list. The only thing that prevents me from saying it outright isn't true is that the QB play across the league has been inconsistent this year even among the perennial best QB's.
where did you get your stats? or is this an eye test?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Athletes sound stupid when they say stuff like this.

Fans are emotional. Hence why they are called “fans”.
Well said. What they think "fanatical" means?

Plus....dak thinks he has bandwagon fans? From what super bowl.

Just a dumb comment.
How about make one appreciating his loyal fans. That would burn the negative nancys just as effectively.
Or how about you concentrate on winning the next game so you have a chance at actually collecting some actual bandwagon fans.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny people are so obsessed with this "Elite" label which really has no standard measurement.

Yes, Dak can play quite badly, as can every other QB who ever played the game. Startling revelations.
But it does. It means you are the best of the best and show that you can propel the team to meaningful wins.
Rogers is a good example. Dude has a lotta wins under his belt in large part to his effort.

Dak.....does not. Not yet.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But it does. It means you are the best of the best and show that you can propel the team to meaningful wins.
Rogers is a good example. Dude has a lotta wins under his belt in large part to his effort.

Dak.....does not. Not yet.
Elite means nothing. Its just a word. Would I rather be "elite" like Josh Allen or elite like Eli Manning with his 2 rings?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not insulted per se. I think it was a stupid thing to say.

He thinks he has bandwagon fans. From what super bowl?
LOL I don't think you know what bandwagon is lol....you don't need a SB to have bandwagon fans...not only that but I'm pretty sure he was being tongue and cheek. Dak gives y'al nothing to complain about in his pressers so I guess you gotta clinch for anything you can lol.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Elite means nothing. Its just a word. Would I rather be "elite" like Josh Allen or elite like Eli Manning with his 2 rings?

You know the drill ..Elite means "I like him"...period no QB wills, puts on thier shoulder, "lifts" or any of that..They rely on the other 10 guys on offense more than any other player...They dont block for themselves they dont catch their own passes ..so on and so on...Just look at some of the arguments with built in "CYA" ...He needs elite players..translation when he losses its on him when he wins its the team...followed up by ..I dont care about stats...Lol. Hers the Deal if thats the stance its a no stance so no point in giving it any attention. I think we have aan injury problem and hoepfully that is solved soon, once it is we will go on a run. When we do and we can get playoff victories some will be here looking for high fives with alot of people leaving them hanging while laughing at them.

"Do it wihtout good players" WTH who says this stuff..LOL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In your sweet little baby boy dreams, maybe.
lol

I'm assuming you're a boy. If not, my apologies.
I'm a man ain't no boy here you know that.

Kanye-Shrug.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know the drill ..Elite means "I like him"...period no QB wills, puts on thier shoulder, "lifts" or any of that..They rely on the other 10 guys on offense more than any other player...They dont block for themselves they dont catch their own passes ..so on and so on...Just look at some of the arguments with built in "CYA" ...He needs elite players..translation when he losses its on him when he wins its the team...followed up by ..I dont care about stats...Lol. Hers the Deal if thats the stance its a no stance so no point in giving it any attention. I think we have aan injury problem and hoepfully that is solved soon, once it is we will go on a run. When we do and we can get playoff victories some will be here looking for high fives with alot of people leaving them hanging while laughing at them.

"Do it wihtout good players" WTH who says this stuff..LOL
Its so stupid. They say "elite" is win without help...if that's possible then why the hell are the Buccaneers paying Gronkowski, Evans, Godwin, Brown, etc.? Why do the Packers pay Davante Adams? Why do the Chiefs pay Hill and Kelce big money? Its just moronic lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's emotional, like you, because you both 100% believe Dak is elite and he's proving you wrong.

I get it and I understand. Why attack people that sympathize for you?
I haven't "attacked you"...but I'd imagine people attack you because of the stupid posts you make not because of your allegiance or lack thereof to Dak.