Dak Prescott can win a Super Bowl

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The greatest QB ever was on $25 million a season and his team won the Superbowl with an elite defense.

Dak isn’t even half the QB Brady is and don’t tell me about Brady’s wife making millions it has nothing to do with that. The difference is that Brady prioritizes winning titles because he knows that while salary is good the money made of endorsements is way more lucrative and runs well after he hangs up his cleats.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If you guys can't see that Tampa wining the superbowl is 100% because of Brady then I can't help you. At this point it can not even be disputed. Brady is the greatest. His presence changes everything. He is the opposite of the way the Cowboys operate. If he came here he would have to purge the entire roster to accomplish his goals.

First off Brady wouldn’t come here because this is an org that does not value coaching. Winning is not even secondary it’s just a cash cow for Jones a means to generate PR and marketing gimick

ondaedg

Reaction score
Mahomes is still the best QB in the league but my problem was to point out folks like you that judge QBs different when talking about Dak. Should be fair across the board regardless if you liked them personally because it shows you don't like Dak personally and has nothing to do with his talent as a QB.

Agreed! When evaluating any player it should be fair and consistent no matter who it is and what team they play for. Personal biases should be thrown out with the trash.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Is this like claiming that the check is in the mail?
No. It’s like embracing your child or loved one with endless hopeful aspirations in a positive vibe .

We also see these type of emotions attached to fandom of their favorite teams and players.

These might be odd if we weren’t in a Cowboys fan forum and a Dak thread for winning a SB.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
First off Brady wouldn’t come here because this is an org that does not value coaching. Winning is not even secondary it’s just a cash cow for Jones a means to generate PR and marketing gimick
I agree . Brady would never had considered coming to such a dysfunctional organization.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This game proves it.

When an offensive line and defense plays like this, what happens is....... 31-9. Even with the best QBs. I'm not saying this game is Mahomes fault or Dak > Mahomes, but he was under pressure all day, scored 0 touchdowns (in relevant time), and his defense is atrocious. Sounds like a typical Dallas Cowboys game.

Also, Dak is better than Mahomes under pressure. I'll give you the stats to prove it.

:huh::lmao2:

two of his wrs in the Endzone flat dropped TDs and his defense allowed drives that would have been fgs extended over penaltys..please get over it dak is not even in the conversation with brady, brees, mahomes, Ben, wilson, and rogers..all elite for reason all have rings very early in their careers for reason..

did you even watch the game those escape moves two of them hit the receiver in the hands , well one their face but hey you must have had a your face in the bowl of dip to miss it..

blueblood70

Reaction score
So you're saying Mahomes needs good players around him to win. Everything has to be right or he can't overcome his team's mistakes...... maybe if they didn't give him 45 million a year and spend in on OL and defense they would win tonight
there OL was on IR they have an OL and DL.. mistakes cost KC and injuries'..they are miles betetr then us..period..

blueblood70

Reaction score
PLEASE stop this stuff. I beg this board. No one is haters. Everyone has opinions. Also Mahomes. Had no line, ran for his life and still made incredible throws that didn’t get caught. Doesn’t mean he sucks
amen

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
No, the feelings and emotions some fans have of their teams and favorite players emulates the feelings and or hopeful aspirations they could have of their child.

Not sure how you could have read my post any other way.

Lol, fans care about wins and losses and yes they have their favorite players but it is often times good to be objective and not be blinded by your personal feelings when evaluating talent. You can hope all you want but Dak is who he is a middle of the road QB that needs a lot of weapons around him. Put him on the Tampa team and yea he may win but the winning won be because of Dak, rather the winning will be inspire of him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:huh::lmao2:

two of his wrs in the Endzone flat dropped TDs and his defense allowed drives that would have been fgs extended over penaltys..please get over it dak is not even in the conversation with brady, brees, mahomes, Ben, wilson, and rogers..all elite for reason all have rings very early in their careers for reason..

did you even watch the game those escape moves two of them hit the receiver in the hands , well one their face but hey you must have had a your face in the bowl of dip to miss it..
All of them had very good Defenses when they won those SBs as well. Plus, they were surrounded with very good Olines and weapons to throw to. Let's not forget that.