Dak Prescott can win a Super Bowl

MyFairLady

Reaction score
If you guys can't see that Tampa wining the superbowl is 100% because of Brady then I can't help you. At this point it can not even be disputed. Brady is the greatest. His presence changes everything. He is the opposite of the way the Cowboys operate. If he came here he would have to purge the entire roster to accomplish his goals.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Just keep proving me right. It's amazing what a team can do when they replace a Stats Jameis for a Brady. But you prefer Stats Dak over "choke" Mahomes too, yes village idiot # 1 is yours hands down, stop embarrassing yourself.
Not too long ago you were complaining that Dak couldn't put up stats like the best of them. Now that he puts up among the best stats, you're moving the goal posts yet again and flip-flopping? Hypocrite.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You're right. We both actually have 2, especially since Dak is here to stay. It must be eating you alive, doesn't it? I love it!
:laugh:

I would think if you want Dallas to win then bringing back a QB who is 29-24 since the start of 2017 would bother you too.

csirl

Reaction score
..........as a backup QB sitting on the bench on a competitive team.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game proves it.

When an offensive line and defense plays like this, what happens is....... 31-9. Even with the best QBs. I'm not saying this game is Mahomes fault or Dak > Mahomes, but he was under pressure all day, scored 0 touchdowns (in relevant time), and his defense is atrocious. Sounds like a typical Dallas Cowboys game.

Also, Dak is better than Mahomes under pressure. I'll give you the stats to prove it.

:facepalm:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
With Dak and Jerry running the show we have seen what happens. An unprepared undisciplined joke of a team. After watching what Brady had done I could care less about Dak. Dak and Jerry want to be the players best friend. They are not leaders.

streetcredit

Reaction score
If you guys can't see that Tampa wining the superbowl is 100% because of Brady then I can't help you. At this point it can not even be disputed. Brady is the greatest. His presence changes everything. He is the opposite of the way the Cowboys operate. If he came here he would have to purge the entire roster to accomplish his goals.
Brady sucks, he didn't even throw for 400 yards...according to stats, Dak is the rightful Superbowl MVP

Cmac

Reaction score
No KC lost because of the TB game plans . Double covering kelcy and hill stifled KC. and andy could not or would not adjust.
KC would have scored more than 31 had TB played normal defense.
I can agree with that too. Thought Hardeman and Sammy Watkins went missing in the game plan, also. KC D got real exposed and has been a hidden issue for sometime.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I was glad to see Reid win the SB last year, and said so.

But he reverted to "big game loser Reid" this game, He looked totally befuddled in the second half when they showed him on the sideline. He rode Mahomes' quirky passing and his speedy receivers to the SB win, when Mahomes was getting rushed Reid had no answer for that. Did KC throw any screens? Try any end around plays? Any draws? Flea flicker?

All of those can help with a big pass rush.

KC's adjustments were few and far between....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My hero???? This from the guy who has an image of Dak in a cowboy hat as his member image......do you have Brokeback Mountain thoughts of Dak often?
He has posted photos of Daks 6-packs in the past.
Hmmmm......o_O

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Claiming Dak can win a SB is far easier said than done.

He'll be obliged to prove it, before his legacy reflects that wish.
I'd definitely be wishing him a world of good fortune, in that regard.:thumbup:

Last edited: