Dak Prescott can win a Super Bowl

Brax

Reaction score
Lol oh my.. Mahomes pressured is why he has fallen ey? Lol

He’s been the least of their problems.
Idiots are idiots, Dak is great, Dak is better than Mahomes or Brady. Brady is a washed up bum, Dak is so much better than him. You can't make up the stuff that the village idiots post here. Just accept it as a product of their very low football IQ and homer vision. Dak is taking the team to the SB next year and it's everyone else's fault he didn't get there yet, the idiot posts will continue for many years to come as lost seasons pile up.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Exactly it was defense and if the Cowboys pay Dak they wont be able to build a great defense. Your right Dak is no where near avoiding pressure as Mahomes. Some of those scrambles were amazing.
They weren't able to build a "great D" the FOUR YEARS Dak was making $600k. Now that Dak is looking to get paid, yall think the Cowboys will somehow miss out on the Legion of Boom in free agency this year.... delusional.

Dak isn't the problem.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
My hero???? This from the guy who has an image of Dak in a cowboy hat as his member image......do you have Brokeback Mountain thoughts of Dak often?
No, but I bet you do. You're in every thread about Dak. Criticizing him like you've got a personal vendetta or something. Did Dak do something personally to you? Refused to sign your jersey or something?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
No, but I bet you do. You're in every thread about Dak. Criticizing him like you've got a personal vendetta or something. Did Dak do something personally to you? Refused to sign your jersey or something?

Look, you keep bragging about your Dak Prescott signed knee pads and try not to scuff them up too much when you worship in front of your faux QB.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Look, you keep bragging about your Dak Prescott signed knee pads and try not to scuff them up too much when you worship in front of your faux QB.
I support my team's franchise QB. You should try it sometime. Oh, wait...which is your QB? Wince? Machokes? Which one?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
This game proves it.

When an offensive line and defense plays like this, what happens is....... 31-9. Even with the best QBs. I'm not saying this game is Mahomes fault or Dak > Mahomes, but he was under pressure all day, scored 0 touchdowns (in relevant time), and his defense is atrocious. Sounds like a typical Dallas Cowboys game.
Also, Dak is better than Mahomes under pressure. I'll give you the stats to prove it.

:rolleyes: :facepalm:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Funny how you consider Mahomes a choker yet he has won a Super Bowl.....what has Gimp Along Dak won besides your everlasting love?
He didn't win it! Did you see last year's SB? Machokes pretty much almost cost them that SB with 3 INTs and a poor QBR and passer rating. The same Machokes got exposed big time yesterday once again but even worse.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Having a relatively cheap QB allows a team the opportunity to sign FA like Fournette and Brown who help win a SB. We will be in dopping again in summer.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry has Dak and ya they deserve each other!
Jerry likes "his guys" !!
That is because he picked them lol , and he anoints them with lots of A. oil
In doing that he brainwashes himself into thinking they really are great players.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He didn't win it! Did you see last year's SB? Machokes pretty much almost cost them that SB with 3 INTs and a poor QBR and passer rating. The same Machokes got exposed big time yesterday once again but even worse.

I think Dak's footballs are blurring your vision to see common sense.

foofighters

Reaction score
This game proves it.

When an offensive line and defense plays like this, what happens is....... 31-9. Even with the best QBs. I'm not saying this game is Mahomes fault or Dak > Mahomes, but he was under pressure all day, scored 0 touchdowns (in relevant time), and his defense is atrocious. Sounds like a typical Dallas Cowboys game.

Also, Dak is better than Mahomes under pressure. I'll give you the stats to prove it.
But Jerry can't. that supersedes everything.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
....Chiefs D let them down like ours did week in and week out. Mahomes is not the problem, at all.
No KC lost because of the TB game plans . Double covering kelcy and hill stifled KC. and andy could not or would not adjust.
KC would have scored more than 31 had TB played normal defense.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That and AB getting one kinda makes me sick. Those are two players I really don't care for at all.
right team right timing, is all it takes. helps to be a FA rover, increases your chances of getting one.
AB did catch a td pass, so he earned it . Every player on the roster gets one lol, even guys that never played !

Guys who stick with one team often miss out on any chance of a SB ring. LIke romo and witten etc.