Dak Prescott Contract

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you mean like when his right tackle had to grab him because he was in advance panic mode?

dacklove.jpg
Like your last response, it makes no sense whatsoever

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Come on AC. You know if Zeke gets behind that D line and catches a screen pass with those CBs running downfield to cover the WRs its gonna be a TD for zeke and an 80 yd td pass for your guy Dak. ;)
Well what happened last season when he had the opportunity to do just that. He couldn't take it to the house. I think Zeke is amazing I also think he's not focused.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you mean like when his right tackle had to grab him because he was in advance panic mode?

dacklove.jpg
Look my cowboy brother, you have your right and reasons to dislike Prescott. But this just ruins any Integrity you might have in the Prescott discussion. All the quarterbacks I've seen trying to run this franchise over the years. You think Prescott is the worst of them. You really might not understand if that's what you believe. And if that's the case I won't respond to any longer cuz it's worthless

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Makes sense! I think it would be interesting to see when defensive coordinators dont have to game plan to stop zeke then they can play man to man more and blitz Dak more.
Are you that shallow, when they game plan against Ezekiel Elliott it's also a game plan against the quarterback. One reflects on the other. Unless you don't believe in teamwork. Then you don't understand the NFL at all . Quarterbacks welcome the Blitz. Look up Prescott did against Pittsburgh is Ezekiel Elliott took it to the End Zone on a screen. Please understand the game plan before you open your mouth. So I can take something at least with integrity. And yes I use that word often when people speak you either have it or you don't. Integrity it's the most important thing a person can have in this world.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Well what happened last season when he had the opportunity to do just that. He couldn't take it to the house. I think Zeke is amazing I also think he's not focused.
Was the defense playing man to man? Defenses play more zone when Zeke is in the game.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Was the defense playing man to man? Defenses play more zone when Zeke is in the game.
Actually you're wrong. Zeke is in the game constantly and they play as much man as they do zone They disguise it. Pay attention more please Prescott is at his best when they play zone. Again someone is not paying attention

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's what happens when you hate a particular person at a position. Your argument is ridiculous unfactual. Because you want it to be worse than it is. You simply can't win the argument

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I slam Prescott in the 1st quarter 2nd quarter 3rd quarter. But I'm sick of eating my words come the 4th quarter where he's nothing less than brilliant. Come for the ride you might like it my cowboy Brothers. We no longer have a rookie in training he will be dangerous this season.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Yes. Where we lost to a better team and an inferior team.

Giving up 200 + yds rushing in the 1st half is more than "we lost to a better team" when it was 1 possession game. The only thing Defense had to do was give the Offense ball back, but they couldn't event stop Goff for running on them on 3rd & 9yds to go. :banghead::dance:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Sometimes wishful thinking manifests an inane comment.

Exhibit A ladies and gents.

The record and film don't lie.
I'll put $200 DOLLARS THAT DAK WILL BE TOP 10 QB IN STATS & WINS IN 2019
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS OR SHUTUP.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The record and film don't lie.
I'll put $200 DOLLARS THAT DAK WILL BE TOP 10 QB IN STATS & WINS IN 2019
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS OR SHUTUP.

LOL....5 games for over 300 yards passing in 54 games .....5 games!!!!
30 million QB ya right...:omg:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"In the games when he’s pressured often, that stats imply a switch is flipped and it turns him into a different guy. At this tipping point, he starts anticipating the pressure and forgetting everything else. After that, it doesn’t matter whether you’re pressuring him or not. He’ll respond as if you were. The team can improve OL depth and hope for better health to limit the number of games with so many pressures, but it can’t have the QB going from Jekyll to Hyde when those things fail."
There you go like I said, when pressured he goes into fear mode and sees pressure when it's there or when it's not. You have seen this from the Atlanta game from the previous year to halfway through last year.

I'm a hater.

Pay chicken little 40 million, I want to see him play behind a really bad line.

Last edited:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Yall reeeeeally want to return to those Quincy Carter days so bad...

LOL....5 games for over 300 yards passing in 54 games .....5 games!!!!
30 million QB ya right...:omg:
He has played in 48 games... Please correct me if I'm wrong. High passing yards dont equal W's my friend.

Pay chicken little 40 million, I want to see him play behind a really bad line.
He played behind a "bad" line last year and we made the playoffs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He played behind a "bad" line last year and we made the playoffs.
No Eli and whoever was the QB in Washington played behind a bad offensive line. Smh We had a good offensive line. We have a quarterback that plays well with no pressure, but when he gets pressured he goes into panic mode and sees pressure everywhere.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
No Eli and whoever was the QB in Washington played behind a bad offensive line. Smh We had a good offensive line. We have a quarterback that plays well with no pressure, but when he gets pressured he goes into panic mode and sees pressure everywhere.
A "good" line with 56 sacks? Hmm...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
A "good" line with 56 sacks? Hmm...
how many sacks were on the quarterback who panics and runs into pressure. HUM once he gets pressured he can't see anything. Tunnel vision, glitch, whatever you want to call it. He's got it.

Like I said with no pressure and he doesn't go into panic mode he plays well. I just hope he realizes if he costs the team money and we lose some of the offensive lines, he can take the blame.

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't agree that the OL was bad last year. I mean, not as good as years passed but far from bad IMO. You don't have the leading rusher in the NFL with a bad OL. I would say it is fair to say that they were a better run blocking unit then a pass blocking unit but there were many worse last year IMO. A lot of those sacks were on Dak. He had opportunity to get rid of the ball and he held it too many times IMO. Not all were on him, some were on the OL but Dak didn't help them on a lot of occasions IMO.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don't agree that the OL was bad last year. I mean, not as good as years passed but far from bad IMO. You don't have the leading rusher in the NFL with a bad OL. I would say it is fair to say that they were a better run blocking unit then a pass blocking unit but there were many worse last year IMO. A lot of those sacks were on Dak. He had opportunity to get rid of the ball and he held it too many times IMO. Not all were on him, some were on the OL but Dak didn't help them on a lot of occasions IMO.

If by a lot, you mean 16 of the 56. Then yeah “a lot” were on Dak.

Meanwhile 40 sacks given up is also still too much. They underperformed by time last year. Losing Frederick hurt. Connor struggling and having to start sua filo, who is backup quality at best, also Hurt.

The problem is, when your entire offense is designed around having dominant OL play. And all your resources are poured into having dominant OL play, it really hurts when you don’t have dominant OL play.

I am optimistic the o line is much better this year.