Dak Prescott Contract

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
nice deflection. at the end of the year it was some scrub after the other guys got hurt. Now, what about the panic boy. Throw out some backhanded insults to cover for the panic boy.

In the games when he’s pressured often, that stats imply a switch is flipped and it turns him into a different guy. At this tipping point, he starts anticipating the pressure and forgetting everything else. After that, it doesn’t matter whether you’re pressuring him or not. He’ll respond as if you were.
How can I take everything you say with any integrity. When you don't understand or even know the competition. Maybe that's why I quarterback doesn't look so good. He might be going against number 1 2 and top 3 defenses. And you don't even know it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
nice deflection. at the end of the year it was some scrub after the other guys got hurt. Now, what about the panic boy. Throw out some backhanded insults to cover for the panic boy.

In the games when he’s pressured often, that stats imply a switch is flipped and it turns him into a different guy. At this tipping point, he starts anticipating the pressure and forgetting everything else. After that, it doesn’t matter whether you’re pressuring him or not. He’ll respond as if you were.
You call it an insult. When you make a comment and don't even know who the quarterback was I'm stating facts not opinions how is that an insult

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Duhhhh of course game planning to take away Zeke will have an effect on Dak because when Zeke gets shut down Dak struggles. You really need to read what wrote sparky! Just like you said Dak likes zone defense and teams play more zone then man to man when Zeke is in the game. Wait til he isnt in the game and Dak is gonna see more man to man. If you dont think defensive coordinators plan to stop Zeke first than you really dont understand football and need to keep your big mouth shut.
Skippy, I read exactly what you wrote. You're consistent misconceptions of Prescott only shows your inability to understand the reasoning behind everything is franchise has done up to this date with him I've already seen Prescott play without Elliott. With the horrible offensive line. What did he do, he won half of those games. So and I unlike you. Never said some coordinators don't plan to stop Elliott. I don't make things up. So make sure you know what you're talkin about Skippy

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I've actually only seen him do that one time against Seattle backed up to his own end zone. So 1 time does not make consistent

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Duhhhh of course game planning to take away Zeke will have an effect on Dak because when Zeke gets shut down Dak struggles. You really need to read what wrote sparky! Just like you said Dak likes zone defense and teams play more zone then man to man when Zeke is in the game. Wait til he isnt in the game and Dak is gonna see more man to man. If you dont think defensive coordinators plan to stop Zeke first than you really dont understand football and need to keep your big mouth shut.
I train with a two times Super Bowl running back. I think he's more intelligent about this game than most . The point is. I speak reality when you speak from hate, your automatically lose Integrity because you lose sight of what's really happening . And I don't necessarily mean you is just a cliche word. When people hate they tend to misconceive over-react. Look I slam Prescott in the first second third quarter only to eat my words in the fourth. I don't like eating my own words. So I'll continue calling him a winner because that's when football games are won in the fourth quarter and he's nothing less than brilliant. One more 4th quarter comeback games in the last three seasons than any other quarterback. More Prime Time wins than any other quarterback. I could go on but I just guess, statistics really don't matter either.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look my cowboy brother, I really mean no disrespect. But can't you say anything positive about this quarterback. So some people think you might know what you're talkin about. It's not all that bad. Come for the ride you might like it. We took the youngest starting team in the league third-youngest overall to the second round of the playoffs. I mean come on

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That goes both ways for sure but lets be honest, you can see from just watching the game that there are plays where he should have audibled or just flat threw it away. The problem is that I don't know how many of those happened, not necessarily that they didn't happen.
I totally agree plenty of room for growth. But unlike some I believe he has the intelligence to go forward.. this is his first season as far as I'm concerned or he's no longer a rookie in training turn everything else before this is what he should have been learning on the bench Curry look what the other quarterbacks did in the playoffs last season. Mahomes was horrible when he got pressured up the middle Jared Goff suck reading defenses. And never mind Carson Wentz LOL

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Pressured Dropbacks (of Total Dropbacks)
With Smith/Martin: 32.9 percent (123 of 374)
Without: 45.6 percent (67 of 147)

Sacks Taken
With Smith/Martin: 13 (in 11 games)
Without: 18 (in 4 games)

Passing Statistics
With Smith/Martin:
212 of 338 (63percent)
2,464 yd (7.3 ypa)
21 TD 6 INT
Passer Rating: 98.0

Without:
79 of 122 (65 percent)
681 yd (5.6 ypa)
0 TD 7 INT
Passer Rating: 55.4

"It may be that the real issue with Prescott is mental. In the games when he’s pressured often, that stats imply a switch is flipped and it turns him into a different guy. At this tipping point, he starts anticipating the pressure and forgetting everything else.
After that, it doesn’t matter whether you’re pressuring him or not. He’ll respond as if you were. The team can improve OL depth and hope for better health to limit the number of games with so many pressures, but it can’t have the QB going from Jekyll to Hyde when those things fail.

While there are always things a young QB can work on to improve mechanics, accuracy, pocket presence, and understanding of defenses, Prescott’s biggest need for improvement may be in how he responds, play after play, in games when pressured often even with no pressure on a particular play."

Google is your friend. Not just fans on here seeing this but writers. But according to you Daknuts, he makes no mistakes and is the best qb ever. smh
Let's give him 45 Mil, I would like to see him behind a really bad line. I just hope the switch doesn't get switched every game.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Pressured Dropbacks (of Total Dropbacks)
With Smith/Martin: 32.9 percent (123 of 374)
Without: 45.6 percent (67 of 147)

Sacks Taken
With Smith/Martin: 13 (in 11 games)
Without: 18 (in 4 games)

Passing Statistics
With Smith/Martin:
212 of 338 (63percent)
2,464 yd (7.3 ypa)
21 TD 6 INT
Passer Rating: 98.0

Without:
79 of 122 (65 percent)
681 yd (5.6 ypa)
0 TD 7 INT
Passer Rating: 55.4

"It may be that the real issue with Prescott is mental. In the games when he’s pressured often, that stats imply a switch is flipped and it turns him into a different guy. At this tipping point, he starts anticipating the pressure and forgetting everything else.
After that, it doesn’t matter whether you’re pressuring him or not. He’ll respond as if you were. The team can improve OL depth and hope for better health to limit the number of games with so many pressures, but it can’t have the QB going from Jekyll to Hyde when those things fail.

While there are always things a young QB can work on to improve mechanics, accuracy, pocket presence, and understanding of defenses, Prescott’s biggest need for improvement may be in how he responds, play after play, in games when pressured often even with no pressure on a particular play."

Google is your friend. Not just fans on here seeing this but writers. But according to you Daknuts, he makes no mistakes and is the best qb ever. smh
Let's give him 45 Mil, I would like to see him behind a really bad line. I just hope the switch doesn't get switched every game.

Lol this guy, keep holding the L while making fake stats up.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol this guy, keep holding the L while making fake stats up.

I don't know how someone can make an intelligent comment. When he doesn't even understand who the team plays against. If you don't watch the competition you can't comment on it. Too much scotch. Not enough concentration. That's all I can guess. No Integrity he has my cowboy brother

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hmmm a newbie here oh well here goes....How much is Dak's PR guy paying you?
Need some extra cash but nahh I wont sell out the star at any price.....
Fun, to torture the new guys. I get it. But it won't take long my cowboy brother. He'll see the consistency . What I like about you. You don't take things too serious

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think Dak slobberers are starting to get a bit nervous... been a couple of months now they've been parroting, "when Dak gets paid, haters are gonna be in tears" (usually as a brain dead response to Dak not being any good). The $5 PayPal bonus promised by Dak's agent for spreading propaganda was already spent in their mind...
Yea, I thought a deal was going to get done before training camp? Tick tock lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Certainly not the best, but he's a solid player. Homerism is less annoying than the hatred.
I suppose it depends on your perspective . I actually find the Haters more entertaining. The Homers are too sensitive. Always whining about the whiners. Lol.

But generally I’d lean more to the critics in the booth than the cheerleaders on the sidelines.

And I’d agree. Dak is certainly not the best but a solid player and deserves to be paid. How much is the bigger issue.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Google is your friend. Hurry on down to the library and get online and do some searching.

P.S. the video shredded your argument.
BTW every QB has some area to improve in, and you can always magnify the weakness when you cherrypicked information.

L , having knowledge/ info is one thing, but it’s how you apply it matters :)

DuncanIso

Reaction score
yep tick tock tick tock and no 30 million deal.....I will be surprised if they even get close to this amount for Dak as not even Jerry and Family are that stupid!

P.S. Then again these morons benched Romo for Dak so anything goes I guess....

I think a 8-10 million base salary is possible for Dak.

A 5 year deal with 50 million signing bonus.

Maybe.