Dak Prescott deep ball to Gallup

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
It was a near perfect pass from Dak. That was 100% on Gallup. Not sure what happened on his end but to not locate that ball with all that time was pretty bad, and I am a big Gallup fan. Happens sometimes.

jnday

Reaction score
The ball was underthrown and Gallup has to stop and adjust. The ball was also thrown to the outside , but it should have been thrown to Gallup’s inside. It was simply a bad pass and Gallup had to do a lot just to stop his momentum. He was lucky to get his hand in the ball ar all.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just dropped NFL Sunday Ticket. The day after you could watch every game in 30 minutes or less. Imagine 15 minutes of the actual offense and defense. In 3 hours. How brutal it truly is this game
Game Pass has the plays listed and you can just click the play you want to see or you can watch like normal.

It's all done over the internet like watching youtube.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
The ball was underthrown and Gallup has to stop and adjust. The ball was also thrown to the outside , but it should have been thrown to Gallup’s inside. It was simply a bad pass and Gallup had to do a lot just to stop his momentum. He was lucky to get his hand in the ball ar all.
Bad take

12+88=7

Reaction score
To me, if Prescott throws the ball like he did for Street, to the inside and leading Gallup, it's a TD.

Gallup need to stop and turn to catch the ball. The right throw and it's a TD, but it wasn't so it was incomplete.

It's amazing how many times Gallup has been open for huge TDs, but Prescott always seems to make a poor throw.

12+88=7

Reaction score
It was a near perfect pass from Dak. That was 100% on Gallup. Not sure what happened on his end but to not locate that ball with all that time was pretty bad, and I am a big Gallup fan. Happens sometimes.

It's amazing how you can see the same play and say it was a near perfect pass.

It was bad pass, a perfect pass would have resulted TD without the WR having to stop and turn on an underthrown pass.

starfan1

Reaction score
Why is it that every frikken throw the guy makes us dissected over and over and over at nausem

Have you watched Rodgers and Brady throw off target every QB does

It’s even more sickening that it’s coming from cowboy fans well at least masquerading as cowboy fans

This is the best chance to win since 2014 relax and enjoy the ride

Daks gonna hit some and miss some. Receivers are gonna catch some and drop some

Dude is a winner and the team is stacked

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If Gallup has been lead more and the ball thrown inside, he never would have had to break stride on his way to a TD. IIRC, the announcers even mentioned the ball was underthrown and thrown improperly to the outside.
The ball could have been thrown a little more perfectly for a TD, but not all deep passes are thrown perfect. It was thrown plenty well enough to be caught for a big gain. Gallup misplayed it like a little league right fielder.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Are we talking about yards, or the inability of Prescott to connect with Gallup when he is open for TDs?
You're talking about how Dak always "seems to make a poor throw" to a guy who's 4th in the NFL in yards. I hope no one else is because that doesn't make any sense.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It was hard for me to tell. Did Gallup just misread the Flight of the football. Yes it was a little bit behind to the outside. But watching Gallup run down the field I thought he had complete site of it. Only at the last moment did he realize he needed to stop and go backwards. Where he could have adjusted his speed throughout the pattern. It just didn't look smooth. Make no mistake about this I'm not blaming either or it was just a strange play

All on Gallup. Once the ball leaves the QB's hand, it's all on the WR to adjust to it. The ball was placed where it could be easily been adjusted to and caught. Gallup failed.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Why is it that every frikken throw the guy makes us dissected over and over and over at nausem

Have you watched Rodgers and Brady throw off target every QB does

It’s even more sickening that it’s coming from cowboy fans well at least masquerading as cowboy fans

This is the best chance to win since 2014 relax and enjoy the ride

Daks gonna hit some and miss some. Receivers are gonna catch some and drop some

Dude is a winner and the team is stacked

A thread was started about this one particular play. Everyone is discussing their take, nothing more.

No one is coming down on Prescott.

12+88=7

Reaction score
You're talking about how Dak always "seems to make a poor throw" to a guy who's 4th in the NFL in yards. I hope no one else is because that doesn't make any sense.

And if the passes were complete where would he be?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
And if the passes were complete where would he be?
Pass. Singular. That's where we're at. I mean you're wrong about this one but just stop and think about what you're whining about. You're nitpicking a guy who's completing over 80% of his passes. You literally said he can't connect with a guy who's 4th in the league in yards. It's honestly so dumb it's difficult to respond to.

So many people are more than just football ignorant. Yall are straight blind from bias.