Dak Prescott deep ball to Gallup

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Funny, I was going to mention how you fail to grasp physics at all. The irony. I suggest you brush up on speed/acceleration/momentum type of material so that you'll have a better grasp of how physics applies to football and this play.

Tired argument? I made a factual argument because someone made a false claim. You guys and your sycophant attitude is pretty disturbing.

I have been extremely complimentary of Dak the past two weeks, but for some reason, that's not enough for you obsessed fans. Nope, Dak must be declared perfect, and any hint of criticism or acknowledgement of wrongdoing must be squashed! It's extremely disturbing behavior.
Damn a physicist and football genius all in one. Isn't it weird how you know everything about QBs but you missed so badly on the one you spend all your time dissecting?

Can you point me to some of those extreme compliments you just made up? I gave a quick check and didn't notice those. All I saw was you whining about this throw to Gallup.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the ones finding fault are only responding to those who refuse to acknowledge any (on this matter).
Maybe on this matter - I haven't read the entirety of the thread to know. But there are extremists on both sides of the Dak debate.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Damn a physicist and football genius all in one. Isn't it weird how you know everything about QBs but you missed so badly on the one you spend all your time dissecting?

Can you point me to some of those extreme compliments you just made up? I gave a quick check and didn't notice those. All I saw was you whining about this throw to Gallup.

Quick check where?

Btw "extremely complimentary" is not the same as "extreme compliments." Just an FYI.

I have never claimed to be perfect. I formed an opinion on Dak based on what I saw. I have always called it fairly. And, the book is not closed on Dak. He has played very well the last two weeks, and looks like a completely different player, but it's still just two games. As I said in the game thread, if he keeps this up, I'll gladly admit I was wrong about him. Sadly, admitting the possibility of being wrong is not something you and others are open to.

And if you can't find anything, that's a you problem. Even in this thread I've been complimentary of Dak's games this year. If you are not seeing it, you need glasses.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
wentz-bad-throw.gif

wentz-bad-throw-2.gif
In the atlanta game Wentz threw the perfect pass where he hit a defender who was sitting his *** on the turf right between the numbers for the int.