Dak Prescott desperately needs to win Sunday

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
1-7 (including playoffs) as an underdog the last 4 seasons. He is an underdog Sunday.

I'm sure his internet guards will come in and try to say that number doesn't matter but it does and it's undisputable.

Unless he's just going to have an entire career beating bad to average teams which will get you to the playoffs but no where in the long run. We already been there done that with Romo.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1-7 (including playoffs) as an underdog the last 4 seasons. He is an underdog Sunday.

I'm sure his internet guards will come in and try to say that number doesn't matter but it does and it's undisputable.

Unless he's just going to have an entire career beating bad to average teams which will get you to the playoffs but no where in the long run. We already been there done that with Romo.
I'm a homer, but it does matter. This is a game where he and the entire team needs to man up

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Crazy part is the team has a winning record against the Eagles with Dak as QB.

Y'all stressing yourselves out for no reason. Go eat a snickers or something.
Yeah and many of those teams were awful. This team has won I think 22 out of 27 of their last games including playoffs last year. One loss was where Hurts sat because they wrapped up #1 seed and we won in Dallas. Dak did not face Hurts last season at all.

But ok then what you're saying is it should be no problem for Dak to win Sunday. I hope you're right.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah and many of those teams were awful. This team has won I think 22 out of 27 of their last games including playoffs last year. One loss was where Hurts sat because they wrapped up #1 seed and we won in Dallas. Dak did not face Hurts last season at all.

But ok then what you're saying is it should be no problem for Dak to win Sunday. I hope you're right.
I didn't say it wouldn't be a problem. But this ain't the McNabb-led Eagles they out there trying to beat nor is this the early 2000 Cowboys who couldn't beat the neighborhood rec team at time.

Eagles are a good team, but so are the Cowboys.

foofighters

Reaction score

I've been hard on Dak this year but this is non-sense. Dak is a top 15 QB. A QB in that range is going to need the team to help him. This is more of a team effort that includes the coaches also calling a good game. Dak can win the SB but he's going to need his team doing their jobs as well. You can't expect Dak to shoulder the team. That's left to the elite QB's of the league and there's less than a handful of those.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
How many QBs have the Eagles been through in Dak's career you guys try to act like this is the same Eagles team that Dak has beaten 8 times. Hurts was drafted in 2020 didn't play much. I'll give Dak 2021 2 victories but nobody considered Hurts a great QB then either. It really was last year that he took the next step. First game was Rush vs Hurts then it was Dak vs Minshew. No Dak vs Hurts last season.

But again it should be an easy victory for Dallas Sunday according to some of you.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I've been hard on Dak this year but this is non-sense. Dak is a top 15 QB. A QB in that range is going to need the team to help him. This is more of a team effort that includes the coaches also calling a good game. Dak can win the SB but he's going to need his team doing their jobs as well. You can't expect Dak to shoulder the team. That's left to the elite QB's of the league and there's less than a handful of those.
I mean if Dak throws 3 TDs 0 INTs and the Cowboys lose that's not his fault it's on the defense. But if he throws 2 Ints 0 or 1 TD and they lose it is. It's pretty obvious when it's the QBs fault and it's not.