Dak Prescott desperately needs to win Sunday

DuncanIso

Reaction score
1-7 (including playoffs) as an underdog the last 4 seasons. He is an underdog Sunday.

I'm sure his internet guards will come in and try to say that number doesn't matter but it does and it's undisputable.

Unless he's just going to have an entire career beating bad to average teams which will get you to the playoffs but no where in the long run. We already been there done that with Romo.
2024 will be here soon.

#Lance

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Dak was a underdog quite a few times his rookie season and won. Something is not adding up :huh:
I said the last 4 years

NTL9NUL.png

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Where is this stat from?

Stat Muse has him 3/3 as underdog since 2022.
That makes no sense, I'm sure we were not the favorites against the 49ers. Plus this is the last 4 years and including playoffs.

Gambit

Reaction score
That makes no sense, I'm sure we were not the favorites against the 49ers. Plus this is the last 4 years and including playoffs.
I'm asking you, where did you get this stat from?

Last 4 years Stat Muse shows The Dallas Cowboys are 8-11 as underdogs since 2020.

blueblood70

Reaction score
1-7 (including playoffs) as an underdog the last 4 seasons. He is an underdog Sunday.

I'm sure his internet guards will come in and try to say that number doesn't matter but it does and it's undisputable.

Unless he's just going to have an entire career beating bad to average teams which will get you to the playoffs but no where in the long run. We already been there done that with Romo.
First of all I'm still curious why you put Prescott's name in this our team needs to win this game... And by the way this needs to be a playoff post once the playoffs get here because this game is not what you're making it out to be but go ahead be a drama queen be that person that keeps starting these nonsensical post it is just a regular season game on the road against Philly then we get to see him here so if we split what's it gonna matter that's all I think people are gonna hope for this year anyway including the Eagles fans is that you split these games...

Stop acting like this game has some kind of really big determining factor cause it don't there's too many games left now maybe that second game at home it's towards the end of the year might have a lot of implications but this one we wanna win them all of course but you acting like this needs a special post with Prescott's name in it our team does not play well in the playoffs our team does not play well against the better defensive lines our team did not play well at all in both our losses this year so why don't you change the title to our team is one and seven in the playoffs and our team needs to show up and win this game

when you all trolls and haters learn that this is a team game and we broke down these games many times to find out it's not Prescott who lost these games we can talk if not how about you just go find some school that teaches you about football and ask them what they mean about team games go breakdown those eight games.. The team is one in seven the team has problems against the other teams that are better than them..

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
First of all I'm still curious why you put Prescott's name in this our team needs to win this game... And by the way this needs to be a playoff post once the playoffs get here because this game is not what you're making it out to be but go ahead be a drama queen be that person that keeps starting these nonsensical post it is just a regular season game on the road against Philly then we get to see him here so if we split what's it gonna matter that's all I think people are gonna hope for this year anyway including the Eagles fans is that you split these games...

Stop acting like this game has some kind of really big determining factor cause it don't there's too many games left now maybe that second game at home it's towards the end of the year might have a lot of implications but this one we wanna win them all of course but you acting like this needs a special post with Prescott's name in it our team does not play well in the playoffs our team does not play well against the better defensive lines our team did not play well at all in both our losses this year so why don't you change the title to our team is one and seven in the playoffs and our team needs to show up and win this game

when you all trolls and haters learn that this is a team game and we broke down these games many times to find out it's not Prescott who lost these games we can talk if not how about you just go find some school that teaches you about football and ask them what they mean about team games go breakdown those eight games.. The team is one in seven the team has problems against the other teams that are better than them..
Didn't read

Einstein

Reaction score

What if Dak plays GREAT, but the D s's the bed and we lose?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
This game is one of those games that does really matter.
It could be a spring board for the rest of the season.
I really hope so
:)

Gambit

Reaction score
I just posted it and it's been posted on this forum already.

NTL9NUL.png
Well, First Take is not a reliable source of data. I would question how they tallied this information.

We clearly have a discrepancy with the total number of games, in fairness Stat Muse lists the entire team and it appears First Take is cherry picking just games Dak has played to form some narrative. Where are the numbers for Hurts?

Can you see now how you've been manipulated into believing some narrative put out by a show whose whole schtick is creating narratives like a strawman then charging at it like they are Don Quoixte?

As has been stated many times this is a team sport. Whether or not you like that I can't help.

It goes without saying that the entire team needs to play well to beat the 7-1 Eagles, unless you have an agenda to meet.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak needs the win more than the team. Unless he just wants to be a QB who wins against marginal teams only.
The Cowboys with or without Dak at the helm usually split the divisional games. Dak has plenty of issues and I wouldn't have ever paid him max money but beating the iglets has never been an issue since he became the starter so I do not understand why you seem to think its some big thing now.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
I've been hard on Dak this year but this is non-sense. Dak is a top 15 QB. A QB in that range is going to need the team to help him. This is more of a team effort that includes the coaches also calling a good game. Dak can win the SB but he's going to need his team doing their jobs as well. You can't expect Dak to shoulder the team. That's left to the elite QB's of the league and there's less than a handful of those.

Typical Dak homer stance. " Hey ! he's top 15 !'

there are only 30 QB's !!

So he is in the 50% range .

What in real life do you say to self .. " wow I am elite because Im better than half but worse than half ?? "

That's whats NONSENSE

rxande45

Reaction score

The game will be won in the trenches. Philly is bigger and more physical on Offense and Defensive lines. Dallas running game struggles and Dak will be throwing a lot. Dallas will lose.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I must admit that the record as an underdog is a stat I’m entirely uneducated about as it relates to where Dak’s 1-7 mark compares with his peers.

What are Allen, Lamar, Herbert and Jalen’s records as an underdog?