Dak Prescott doing contract negotiations the right way, showing what it means to be a Dallas Cowboy

shabazz

Reaction score
For honoring his contract hes getting consideration for Time Magazine's Person of the Year.

For showing up to work, just as the rest of us do every day, we salute the anointed one!

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Simple. Your comments supporting a mercenary over giving praise and credit to the true leader of this team proves your disdain for Dak. As for your sexual anti-forum language, it's usually the sign of a snowflake crybaby when he exposes himself for what he truly is.
You lash out with your Dak hater crap anytime someone hurts your little flaky feelings. Nice try trying to justify your lies though

leeblair

Reaction score
kellen moore will ruin his chances this year .
Kellen Moore is in a no-win situation. Garrett will take credit for Moore's success, but will lay blame on him for any failures.
As for Dak, Moore will give him every opportunity to succeed, but whether or not Garrett overrules him in playcalling could put undue pressure on Dak.
Garrett has no idea what the word "philosophy" means, therefore he will continue to revert to his "let's try this" mentality in calling plays.

sideon

Reaction score
You're missing the point. The point is that Dak at least has made sure to be here working and training hard every day with his teammates while his agent continues to negotiate a new contract. That's the correct example to set, not holding out.
Man shut up, It's funny how ya'll are always on the team's side like you're an investor. The truth is that they would cut Zeke after his 1st contract because of his position, Zeke just beat them to the punch. Dak isn't even top 15 at his position, so he needs to show that he's worth 35+ a year.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How the hell is that stupidly facetious statement even in the running for plausible consideration? What are you,Pal? 6th or 7th grade still?
If the idiot was in training camp,the media would be all over him like ants at a picnic,,, shut yer pie hole,pal:rolleyes:

Your quote, "If he shuts his mouth to the media". Now, you have the nerve to play angry???? Stupidly facetious, lol.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Prescott doing contract negotiations the right way

by Joel Deering

While Ezekiel Elliott holds out for a new contract, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott continues to show up, work hard and prove he’s a team player.

As the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, Prescott knows he’s going to get his money. It really comes down to a matter of when he gets it. But that’s not the reason he’s showing up to Cowboys camp every day. Prescott has been there for his team from the very beginning, because he actually wants to be a member of the Dallas Cowboys.

(continue)

https://nflmocks.com/2019/08/26/dallas-cowboys-dak-prescott-contract-negotiations-right-way/

You're a good kid, Dak!!!

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Dak was a 4th round choice. While he has had some success, he hasn't led the league in any category, and he hasn't had much Play off success. He simply doesn't have the leverage to sit out. If he had led us to a super bowl and hadn't been re-signed, he may have held out. But that is just conjecture.....I'm just glad he's in camp.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I petition this court of pubic opinion to allow me to withdraw @Melonfeud from these preceedings. He is getting very angry, and I have coached him to not get angry until the season begins.
And you @Starforever get back to yer stinking kennel, you mutt of unknown lineage!

Nickyd2208

Reaction score
QBs in general don't holdout(rookies not included) in the NFL, it is a widely known faux pas with players and coaches. Can you name a QB that held out that wasn't a rookie? Stop comparing Zeke to Dak in this matter, it's just silly.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak was a 4th round choice. While he has had some success, he hasn't led the league in any category, and he hasn't had much Play off success. He simply doesn't have the leverage to sit out. If he had led us to a super bowl and hadn't been re-signed, he may have held out. But that is just conjecture.....I'm just glad he's in camp.
Fairview?
Is that close to San Angelo or Menard?

jnday

Reaction score
I think some of you hall have selective amnesia when it comes to Dak. All he does is win and make plays. He wont ever be Favre or Elway...He is a leader..a grinder...and has high Football IQ. Has a knack for knowing the situation. MANY NFL Qb's lack those tools.
Many QBs lack the tools that include leading the league in fumbles, poor accuracy and very poor pocket awareness. I bet every QB wants to add those tools to their abilities.

jnday

Reaction score
he wasn't asked to do more by Linehan either. HE DID WHAT HE WAS ASKED IN THE SCHEME. Linehan tied his hands.
I think it was the other way around. Linehan was limited on his play calling due to his QBs lack of talent. Moore will have his coaching career ruined by the same QB. Getting a new OC it not going to make up for poor QB play under any circumstances.