Dak Prescott doing contract negotiations the right way, showing what it means to be a Dallas Cowboy

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hey..i respect your opinion. No problem at all debating. I have an open mind. I just can't forget those game winning plays he(DAK) has made and some of those runs he made...the iggles game last year at Dallas was huge. Dak against Seattle at Dallas in the playoffs..THAT TD run was all him. He willed that to work.

Yep totally agree a Great runner. The problem is he doesn't play HB or FB and we have the best HB in the NFL to run the ball. The problems start when we need to pass the ball?
Hence the dilemma here and the reason Dak is unqualified for the Job and esp for a huge contract!!!
Have no idea why some here refuse to acknowledge the obvious.....Stop Zeke win the game and every DC in the league knows our little secret!!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak has 2 playoff wins, not 1. Beating Seattle, and I think Detroit his rookie year. Because the next game that year in 2016, we got edged by the Packers..in the 2nd round.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The reason we keep Jason Garrett around is the same reason Dak is our QB.

Jerry wants to prove he is right and both men are "company yes-men" that will do as Jerry says.

Besides, only Bellichick has more wins than Garrett since 2016 so Garrett must be a good coach right?

Oh, I see.. the team wins INSPITE of Garrett.
So if you can clearly see this, why can't you see that this team is held back by bad QB play? I mean, opposing teams have came out and publicly said that they want the ball in Dak's hands what more do you need to hear?
weird

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yep totally agree a Great runner. The problem is he doesn't play HB or FB and we have the best HB in the NFL to run the ball. The problems start when we need to pass the ball?
Hence the dilemma here and the reason Dak is unqualified for the Job and esp for a huge contract!!!
Have no idea why some here refuse to acknowledge the obvious.....Stop Zeke win the game and every DC in the league knows our little secret!!!!
he has 2 playoff wins, several game winning throws and drives...and you don't want him? Not sure what you are sayin or what you want. If not Dak, who would u replace him with that is better? Good QB's don't grow on trees.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he has 2 playoff wins, several game winning throws and drives...and you don't want him? Not sure what you are sayin or what you want. If not Dak, who would u replace him with that is better? Good QB's don't grow on trees.

That's Jerry's Job not mine.....Dak is NOT a Franchise QB to take a team on his arm and win a game. just look at the photo below he needs all that support and much more to even pass for 200 yards. Jeez man????
Haven't you grown tired of watching us Kick FG all game long????? zzzzz

Rayman70

Reaction score
That's Jerry's Job not mine.....Dak is NOT a Franchise QB to take a team on his arm and win a game. just look at the photo below he needs all that support and much more to even pass for 200 yards. Jeez man????
Haven't you grown tired of watching us Kick FG all game long????? zzzzz
your last sentence is spot on correct...YES..I am very tired of that crap. But is that on Dak? Or was it Linehan? We gonna find that out I guess.

Rayman70

Reaction score
BTW..Dak may not be all world, but he's better than like 80% of the NFL QB's. You willing to give that up for an unknown in College? Not me..no way.

starfan1

Reaction score
your last sentence is spot on correct...YES..I am very tired of that crap. But is that on Dak? Or was it Linehan? We gonna find that out I guess.
Dak isn’t all world but I think he can get us to the super bowl. I also think this year will tell us more about Dak

Dak was far from our worse problems. Does he have a role for sure but I’m patient he’s developing

My patience may run low if there’s no improvement but it already looks like there may be

Your wasting your time debating pappy he thinks nothing good of Dak

Trying to convince him of anything good about Dak is like trying to convince a hooker not to screw it ain’t happening

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They call me a Hater cause I miss the long ball days......I miss the days of BOOM and TD baby.....What our offense does the last years is not Dallas Cowboy Football its pretty much the only way I can describe it!
Get us a real QB back there and lets get back to winning Superbowl's baby!!!!!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Prescott doing contract negotiations the right way

by Joel Deering

While Ezekiel Elliott holds out for a new contract, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott continues to show up, work hard and prove he’s a team player.

As the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, Prescott knows he’s going to get his money. It really comes down to a matter of when he gets it. But that’s not the reason he’s showing up to Cowboys camp every day. Prescott has been there for his team from the very beginning, because he actually wants to be a member of the Dallas Cowboys.

(continue)

https://nflmocks.com/2019/08/26/dallas-cowboys-dak-prescott-contract-negotiations-right-way/

Even though if I were jerry Id tell Zeke to sit all year... it is easy for Dak to be the good trooper for the reason I underlined above. He KNOWS HES GONNA GET PAID. Cant say the same for Zeke.