Dak Prescott = Draymond Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
First reaction, Green is a cheap shotting POS who routinely hit players in the balls (funny how he claimed it was always an accidental reaction until the league finally seriously warned him, and then he stopped) and called a female official an ****** B after one of his many ejections.

Dak may not be the best QB, but he's a good dude unlike Green.

And Green wasn't kicking much *** the last several years except on defense. Curry and Thompson and Durant were. If Green played for Orlando you'd barely have heard of him.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Basketball lost it’s appeal when they took all of the physical play out of the game. The NBA stars today could not have survived the learnings that took place in the games back in the 1980s.
NFL taking the same path

phildadon86

Reaction score
Good I'm glad he went to LA that makes the NBA more interesting, enjoy being a footnote or a trivia question in the history of the league. Y'all will never ever win another one, you guys are the Memphis grizzlies of the North. Nationally televised games next season (ESPN, ABC, and TNT) Clippers 23, Rockets 21, Jazz 16, NBA Champion Raptors.............11. I rest my case.
Wow you sure proved me wrong. I apologize that our country only has a population of 36 million and the NBA is about making money. And I will definitely enjoy this championship. Definitely wont be a footnote or a trivia question but thanks for proving how ignorant you are.

robbieruff

Reaction score
I am so sorry to break this bad news to you:

The Warriors dynasty absolutely CRUSHES whatever you think of the 1983 76ers.

And Draymond’s the engine behind the Warriors DYNASTY... THREE rings, not one.

Thanks for making my point for me! Cheeks getting in makes Draymond a LOCK.

Oh, and you may not have known this, but “points and rebounds” aren’t the only 2 stats that exist. Draymond is one of the most productive passing forwards in NBA history, and his defensive dominance counts too.

Enjoy his HOF speech!
I am enjoying this exchange and the excellent and entertaining points you’re making - but, Moses Malone is totally making Draymind his son in that matchup. For all of their greatness, the Achilles of the warrior dynasty has been their inability to defend/secure the the glass, allowing teams 2nd and even 3rd attempts per possession (was true against Cavs and Raptors as well as other teams that pushed them to the brink, like Rockets, Clips and the Durant Thunder, before he and Westbrook reverted to hero ball).

no way with that mismatch in the middle wud they have EVER crushed the 83 Sixers, who also had some great perimeter defenders on their roster and a still effective Julius Erving.

Nav22

Reaction score
I made a point to post in weeks 1-3 and many of the Dak lovers took notice and commented that I didn’t run and hide like some others did. There was several of us Dak haters that made a point to post during that time. On the other hand, you have been hard to find the last couple of weeks as Pappy and my predictions came true. We took no pleasure in that because Dallas lost both games . We have not looked for you to insult your intelligence or to call you out though. We have more class.
LOL! I specifically called you out for your lack of activity during that time, you fraud.

Dak RUINED you.
:lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Siakam will be a superstar in this league. Sig bet?
I don’t care if he is or not.

Siakam isn’t a better option than having Kawhi AND Paul George, like you suggested.

How about we bet on whether the Raptors or Clippers have a better season? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Nav22

Reaction score
I am enjoying this exchange and the excellent and entertaining points you’re making - but, Moses Malone is totally making Draymind his son in that matchup. For all of their greatness, the Achilles of the warrior dynasty has been their inability to defend/secure the the glass, allowing teams 2nd and even 3rd attempts per possession (was true against Cavs and Raptors as well as other teams that pushed them to the brink, like Rockets, Clips and the Durant Thunder, before he and Westbrook reverted to hero ball).

no way with that mismatch in the middle wud they have EVER crushed the 83 Sixers, who also had some great perimeter defenders on their roster and a still effective Julius Erving.
Could the 1983 76ers make a 3 to save their lives?

No?

Then how on Earth would they keep up with the greatest shooting team the NBA has ever seen?

2018 Warriors: 56.9 eFG%
1983 76ers: 50.1 eFG% (would’ve ranked 28th out of 30 teams in 2018)

LOL the 76ers made 25 3s that entire SEASON (22 of which were by Andrew Toney), at a sparkling 23%. So unless you plan on removing the 3-point line where the Warriors FEAST, this is a blowout.

Sorry, but they’re not limiting Steph, KD, Klay and Draymond. They’re not limiting arguably the most potent offense in NBA history.

As for Moses Malone, he’ll have to stay on the court vs the Warriors. He can’t just let Draymond sprint past him every time the Warriors get a stop. Moses wasn’t in great cardio shape (like most big men of that era), so good luck with that!

Nav22

Reaction score
First reaction, Green is a cheap shotting POS who routinely hit players in the balls (funny how he claimed it was always an accidental reaction until the league finally seriously warned him, and then he stopped) and called a female official an ****** B after one of his many ejections.

Dak may not be the best QB, but he's a good dude unlike Green.

And Green wasn't kicking much *** the last several years except on defense. Curry and Thompson and Durant were. If Green played for Orlando you'd barely have heard of him.
I’m SO sorry that Draymond has been punking your favorite teams and players en route to 3 rings and a HOF resume.

Nav22

Reaction score
I could coach the Warriors. Curry shoot whenever you want however often you want...results.....ItzKelz: Coach of the Year!!!
You could turn a 6 seed into a dynasty like Steve Kerr did?
:thumbup:

Nav22

Reaction score
Basketball lost it’s appeal when they took all of the physical play out of the game. The NBA stars today could not have survived the learnings that took place in the games back in the 1980s.
So you don’t know football OR basketball?

BigD_95

Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.
Dak: Zeke, Amari, and the o-line.

sorry thats an insult to Green. No disrespect to Dak. Green is way more than a roll player and has 3 titles. Dak hasnt come close to a title.

Pape

Reaction score
Could the 1983 76ers make a 3 to save their lives?

No?

Then how on Earth would they keep up with the greatest shooting team the NBA has ever seen?

2018 Warriors: 56.9 eFG%
1983 76ers: 50.1 eFG% (would’ve ranked 28th out of 30 teams in 2018)

LOL the 76ers made 25 3s that entire SEASON (22 of which were by Andrew Toney), at a sparkling 23%. So unless you plan on removing the 3-point line where the Warriors FEAST, this is a blowout.

Sorry, but they’re not limiting Steph, KD, Klay and Draymond. They’re not limiting arguably the most potent offense in NBA history.

As for Moses Malone, he’ll have to stay on the court vs the Warriors. He can’t just let Draymond sprint past him every time the Warriors get a stop. Moses wasn’t in great cardio shape (like most big men of that era), so good luck with that!

Please stop. Comparing eras when it comes to the 3 point shot? Do you actually know what you are talking about? The prattle here makes it look like you have no idea....

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I’m SO sorry that Draymond has been punking your favorite teams and players en route to 3 rings and a HOF resume.
LOL. I'm so sorry you take criticism of your sports heroes so personally. Green is what he is no matter how many emoticons you post.

BTW, weren't you a Lakers fan when Kobe was rolling? Weren't you the one doxxing that girl he "knew" that night in Colorado back then?

Nav22

Reaction score
LOL. I'm so sorry you take criticism of your sports heroes so personally. Green is what he is no matter how many emoticons you post.

BTW, weren't you a Lakers fan when Kobe was rolling? Weren't you the one doxxing that girl he "knew" that night in Colorado back then?
Nope, I’m a life-long Warriors fan.

Your hatred for Draymond is cute. Fans of loser teams usually hate the stars who kick the crap out of their teams.

Kobe didn’t commit any crime with that shameful Colorado floozy.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.
Dak: Zeke, Amari, and the o-line.
Hey gottlieb, can we sue you for taking our ideas on national tv to profit off of them? I'm wondering about calling my attorney

lk8701

Reaction score
Hey gottlieb, can we sue you for taking our ideas on national tv to profit off of them? I'm wondering about calling my attorney

Dak without Amari, Tyron Smith, and Collins looks like Draymond without Steph and Klay.

Status
Not open for further replies.