Dak Prescott = Draymond Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
So he had to take a 100MM gamble to maybe make more money?

See Demarcus Cousins.

Fact is he signed for the max he was eligible for this year while minimizing his risk.
For context Cousins was on pace to sign a supermax. He tore his Achilles and signed the next year for 5.3MM. Then signed the year after for 3.5MM. He is now injured again.

But somehow his teammate having seen this taking a guaranteed $100MM is somehow proof Draymond isn't a top 20 player. LOL

lk8701

Reaction score
For context Cousins was on pace to sign a supermax. He tore his Achilles and signed the next year for 5.3MM. Then signed the year after for 3.5MM. He is now injured again.

But somehow his teammate having seen this taking a guaranteed $100MM is somehow proof Draymond isn't a top 20 player. LOL

Hopefully Dak becomes afraid of getting injured and signs for 20 million per season.

Ken

Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.
Dak: Zeke, Amari, and the o-line.
Wait...Zeke is Elite?

May need to stop spouting this bs...

Philmonroe

Reaction score
@lk8701 are you Doug Gottlieb? Lol. About 20 minutes ago dude just said Dak was the Draymond Green of the Cowboys. Either you're him or Doug might be a zone lurker lol. Just thought that was funny that a day after you start this thread someone on tv says the exact same thing.

shabazz

Reaction score
Draymond is a decent comparison but I like to think of Dakota , with giant eagles’ wings and singin’ lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and I’m in the front row, and I’m hammered drunk…

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Nobody that knows basketball views Green as a max player.

Yes, he could have gotten significantly more in the market, just like Looney, but the reality is Green would have been guaranteed that money, because NBA contracts are guaranteed. Green and Looney took less because they love the organization, team and culture and want to win.

Two totally different situations. Green is a legit piece to any championship team, but GS truly maximizes his skill set.

lol the only thing they Maximized was having KD, they only have 1 ring without him. Don’t ever disrespect Dak with that donkey.

please stop posting stupid poo.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Draymond is a lock to be in the HOF one day. Cute that he’s a “role player” to you.

I’m sorry that the Warriors have been kicking the crap out of whatever team you root for.

I’m sorry that Draymond has punked your favorite players for the last 5 years.

You’re clearly bitter.

Draymond Green is an elite role player, if he went to the Memphis Grizzlies his 8pts 9rbs 2stls defense and hustle wouldn't make a difference in wins and losses. I remember a couple of years ago at the end of the season, KD, Klay, Steph and Andre were out and I said ok it's time for Draymond to go off, what did he do score his same old 12 points as usual and this is coming from someone that rooted for the Warriors.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.

What ? Huh? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha...

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Which is the worse comparison:

Dak to Alex Smith
Dak to Draymond Green

Nav22

Reaction score
Draymond Green is an elite role player, if he went to the Memphis Grizzlies his 8pts 9rbs 2stls defense and hustle wouldn't make a difference in wins and losses. I remember a couple of years ago at the end of the season, KD, Klay, Steph and Andre were out and I said ok it's time for Draymond to go off, what did he do score his same old 12 points as usual and this is coming from someone that rooted for the Warriors.
Rodman wasn’t a scorer. Hall of Famer anyways.

Draymond will be a HOFer too. You’ll see.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Draymond is a lock to be in the HOF one day. Cute that he’s a “role player” to you.

I’m sorry that the Warriors have been kicking the crap out of whatever team you root for.

I’m sorry that Draymond has punked your favorite players for the last 5 years.

You’re clearly bitter.
Raptors fan here. He didnt punk mine....:rolleyes:

birdwells1

Reaction score
Rodman wasn’t a scorer. Hall of Famer anyways.

Draymond will be a HOFer too. You’ll see.

That's the point, Rodman played with Isaiah, Lambeer and Dumars in Detroit, he played with Jordan and Pippen in Chicago. If he doesn't play with these players he doesn't make the HOF period.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Beating Chicago with Jordan and Pippen out would be nothing to pound your chest about.
But when Golden State beat a Lebron led Cavaliers team missing Kyrie and Love, they pounded their chests to no end. Tell me, whats the difference? I apologize that they were missing 1 of their 5 starting all stars for the first 3 games and 2 for the second half and last game. Not my problem. Injuries happen. I just hate the double standard because the Raptors play north of the border

Nav22

Reaction score
That's the point, Rodman played with Isaiah, Lambeer and Dumars in Detroit, he played with Jordan and Pippen in Chicago. If he doesn't play with these players he doesn't make the HOF period.
If MJ didn’t play with Scottie, he’d have retired with 0 rings.

Hypotheticals are fun!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
But when Golden State beat a Lebron led Cavaliers team missing Kyrie and Love, they pounded their chests to no end. Tell me, whats the difference? I apologize that they were missing 1 of their 5 starting all stars for the first 3 games and 2 for the second half and last game. Not my problem. Injuries happen. I just hate the double standard because the Raptors play north of the border
Can't take away that trophy.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Not at all saying the poster stole this, but Colin Cowherd and Doug Gotlieb were saying this today. Let me say this...Does Dallas deserve all the criticism right now? YES. No doubt. Their wins are a combined 2-12 and losses are 8-2. That's a fact I can't argue with. But one thing I hate about our sports media today is they are so reactive. Two weeks ago they all said to pay Dak Prescott, he's the MVP, the Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl, you name it. Now they all have turned over. Which is it? Point is you can't get too high and you can't get too low. Next two weeks are interesting. Need to be 5-2 going into the bye.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Then Kawhi left anyways.
:lmao2:
Yes he did. But he brought us our first title. And building the team around Siakam is not a bad idea either. Id rather take a budding superstar then give up the farm for Paul George to make Kawhi happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.