Dak Prescott = Draymond Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes he did. But he brought us our first title. And building the team around Siakam is not a bad idea either. Id rather take a budding superstar then give up the farm for Paul George to make Kawhi happy.
Kawhi and Paul George will IMMEDIATELY have the Clippers contending for titles.

Siakam and Kyle Lowry aren’t a threat to do anything. Sorry. Congrats on the title though!

birdwells1

Reaction score
But when Golden State beat a Lebron led Cavaliers team missing Kyrie and Love, they pounded their chests to no end. Tell me, whats the difference? I apologize that they were missing 1 of their 5 starting all stars for the first 3 games and 2 for the second half and last game. Not my problem. Injuries happen. I just hate the double standard because the Raptors play north of the border
I agree that the Warriors should not have pounded their chest because you saw what happened the next year against Cleveland. That's what would have happened the year before
The Raptors are NBA Champions but who cares, they didnt have anyone on their team worth watching. It's kinda like when Detroit beat the Lakers, they like the Raptors are boring.

birdwells1

Reaction score
If MJ didn’t play with Scottie, he’d have retired with 0 rings.

Hypotheticals are fun!
You're right because when Scottie won the NBA MVP trophy......wait .....nevermind. Or when Scottie won 3 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP MVP .......man...........oh just forget it.

Nav22

Reaction score
You're right because when Scottie won the NBA MVP trophy......wait .....nevermind. Or when Scottie won 3 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP MVP .......man...........oh just forget it.
What an awful response. Wow.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.
Dak: Zeke, Amari, and the o-line.
I could coach the Warriors. Curry shoot whenever you want however often you want...results.....ItzKelz: Coach of the Year!!!

eromeopolk

Reaction score
They are both Super Elite role players who benefit from playing with elite talent. Draymond: Curry, Klay, and Kerr’s offensive system/coaching.
How many championship rings does Draymond Green have? How many does Dak Prescott have?

Who is the Warriors Head Coach? Who is the Cowboys Head Coach? Who is the Warriors top assistant coach? Who is the Cowboys top Offensive Assistant?

Dak needs a Offensive Coordinator that does not abandon the running game led by Ezekiel Elliott with 10:29 left in the 4th quarter and a Head Coach that can cut a Kicker and Punter without the Owner's approval.

There has been one common disappointing problem with the Dallas Cowboys since 1994...GM, Owner, and Head Coach is the same person.

khiladi

Reaction score
lol the only thing they Maximized was having KD, they only have 1 ring without him. Don’t ever disrespect Dak with that donkey.

please stop posting stupid poo.

They came on the scene in 2015 and won a championship then and there. The next lost was the next year after getting to the finals and setting the regular season record. The next year they got KD, meaning in year 3 of their RUN. “1 ring without him”.. wow, what an impressive argument in this context..

So they weren’t the greatest team ever? You must be a Lebron fan. One minute they are the greatest team ever that only “Lebron could beat”, even though they had to go under the table to suspend that ‘donkey’, the next minute they suck because they only won 1 championship without KD...

lk8701

Reaction score
@lk8701 are you Doug Gottlieb? Lol. About 20 minutes ago dude just said Dak was the Draymond Green of the Cowboys. Either you're him or Doug might be a zone lurker lol. Just thought that was funny that a day after you start this thread someone on tv says the exact same thing.

LOL. I just saw this. I should sue him.

Flamma

Reaction score

Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, and the O-Line. All quarterbacks benefit, it's what the QB does with this talent that matters.

jnday

Reaction score
LOL why were you so quiet during Weeks 1-3?

Cowardice.

And don’t pretend you were silently celebrating with the rest of us. Dak RUINED you.

Dak wasn’t the biggest problem yesterday, although he didn’t play very well. 2/3 of his INTs weren’t his fault.

Oh, and he’s still not going anywhere. He’ll continue to ruin your fan experience for years and years to come!
:thumbup:
I made a point to post in weeks 1-3 and many of the Dak lovers took notice and commented that I didn’t run and hide like some others did. There was several of us Dak haters that made a point to post during that time. On the other hand, you have been hard to find the last couple of weeks as Pappy and my predictions came true. We took no pleasure in that because Dallas lost both games . We have not looked for you to insult your intelligence or to call you out though. We have more class.

jnday

Reaction score
I don’t have a care in the world for basketball. Most boring sport on the planet. But yea the way you have reacted to Draymond Green of all people in the sports universe is perplexingly weird.
Basketball lost it’s appeal when they took all of the physical play out of the game. The NBA stars today could not have survived the learnings that took place in the games back in the 1980s.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I agree that the Warriors should not have pounded their chest because you saw what happened the next year against Cleveland. That's what would have happened the year before
The Raptors are NBA Champions but who cares, they didnt have anyone on their team worth watching. It's kinda like when Detroit beat the Lakers, they like the Raptors are boring.
Didnt have anyone worth watching? Leonard wasnt worth watching? Siakam wasnt? Come on man

kento40

Reaction score
I was done when used the term super elite to describe Dak. I don't care what came after Super Elite, because Dak is not a super elite anything.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Kawhi and Paul George will IMMEDIATELY have the Clippers contending for titles.

Siakam and Kyle Lowry aren’t a threat to do anything. Sorry. Congrats on the title though!
Siakam will be a superstar in this league. Sig bet?

visionary

Reaction score

hey, you stole Doug Gottlieb’s idea
He should sue you
:popcorn:

shabazz

Reaction score
I made a point to post in weeks 1-3 and many of the Dak lovers took notice and commented that I didn’t run and hide like some others did. There was several of us Dak haters that made a point to post during that time. On the other hand, you have been hard to find the last couple of weeks as Pappy and my predictions came true. We took no pleasure in that because Dallas lost both games . We have not looked for you to insult your intelligence or to call you out though. We have more class.

And the Spoon was here representing as well..............we predicted doom but the 3 win facade was nice while it lasted
N

birdwells1

Reaction score
Siakam will be a superstar in this league. Sig bet?
A superstar? No he won't be. He'll be a great player like Donovan Mitchell or Lillard but he won't get the recognition because of where he plays. Lets face it Kawhi just won a Finals MVP and got out of there as fast as he could because no one cares about the Raptors no matter how great they are, the same as when he was in San Antonio they're boring. If he'd won a title in LA do you think that he'd be leaving? Heck no.

phildadon86

Reaction score
A superstar? No he won't be. He'll be a great player like Donovan Mitchell or Lillard but he won't get the recognition because of where he plays. Lets face it Kawhi just won a Finals MVP and got out of there as fast as he could because no one cares about the Raptors no matter how great they are, the same as when he was in San Antonio they're boring. If he'd won a title in LA do you think that he'd be leaving? Heck no.
The only reason he left was because of the clippers mortgaging everything on PG. He was going to stay if we made the same move. So please stop saying he ran. We just werent willing to give up everything for him.

birdwells1

Reaction score
The only reason he left was because of the clippers mortgaging everything on PG. He was going to stay if we made the same move. So please stop saying he ran. We just werent willing to give up everything for him.
Good I'm glad he went to LA that makes the NBA more interesting, enjoy being a footnote or a trivia question in the history of the league. Y'all will never ever win another one, you guys are the Memphis grizzlies of the North. Nationally televised games next season (ESPN, ABC, and TNT) Clippers 23, Rockets 21, Jazz 16, NBA Champion Raptors.............11. I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.