Dak Prescott Finished Second in NFL MVP Votes According to the Associated Press

blueblood70

Reaction score
You will not read and comprehend my words, so I will submit the following instead:

Cooper Rush, Amari Cooper lift Cowboys to comeback win over Vikings (link)
Joel Epstein | USA Today
October 31, 2021

The first win came before kickoff, when Dallas ruled quarterback Dak Prescott inactive and successfully avoided a setback to their franchise quarterback’s calf strain.

Cowboys lean on defense in Prescott's return, top Lions 24-6 (link)
By Schuyler Dixon | KXXV.com
October 22, 2022

Prescott was predictably ragged after missing five games with a fractured right thumb...

Third time. Dak Prescott was not 12-5 during the team's last three 12-5 regular seasons for anyone, like yourself, who applies wins and losses to quarterbacks. That said, people, who do apply wins and losses to quarterbacks, normally assign games they actually played in.

It will not matter but I will add that I am not a CowboysZone member who plays the win/loss game. I stopped attributing wins and losses to quarterbacks well over a decade before Tony Romo played Pee Wee football. Before Troy Aikman was drafted. A CowboysZone search of my posts should confirm my statement.

I welcome you replying with your usual posts from now on. I am an idiot when it comes to creating non-animated and animated images. And your posting style has been kicking my creative nonsense in its backside for a long LONG time.

Thanks. :)
Ignored sorry you are NOT reading my words

blueblood70

Reaction score
You will not read and comprehend my words, so I will submit the following instead:

Joel Epstein | USA Today
October 31, 2021

The first win came before kickoff, when Dallas ruled quarterback Dak Prescott inactive and successfully avoided a setback to their franchise quarterback’s calf strain.

October 22, 2022

Prescott was predictably ragged after missing five games with a fractured right thumb...

Third time. Dak Prescott was not 12-5 during the team's last three 12-5 regular seasons for anyone, like yourself, who applies wins and losses to quarterbacks. That said, people, who do apply wins and losses to quarterbacks, normally assign games they actually played in.

It will not matter but I will add that I am not a CowboysZone member who plays the win/loss game. I stopped attributing wins and losses to quarterbacks well over a decade before Tony Romo played Pee Wee football. Before Troy Aikman was drafted. A CowboysZone search of my posts should confirm my statement.

I welcome you replying with your usual posts from now on. I am an idiot when it comes to creating non-animated and animated images. And your posting style has been kicking my creative nonsense in its backside for a long LONG time.

Yeah I don't care what those look like to you I'm ignoring everything because like most casuals who like to see Prescott is some kind of bus driver that does nothing for this team because of the way the playoffs have blown up in their faces I hate to break it to you but Cooper rush he wouldn't win any of those games that Prescott came back that year off of an injury to lift the team from bottom 10 in offense to top three if you can't see it you just wanna up your post count maybe... Literally our offense defense and special teams couldn't have played better during that little five game stretch Prescott was missing and yet somehow Cooper rush had our offense looking like trash I mean one game he had 107 yards passing 2 turnovers he could have just sat on the sidelines we couldn't let CD lamb play quarterback and we don't want that game the point is all the games he wins like the Seattle game when there was no defense Cooper rush what they even made it out of the first quarter the man is Chaz green... Cooper rush it's like overall probably the 55th overall player in the NFL like quarterback the most overrated player on our team he done nothing he wasn't impressive at all he actually had so many turnovers drop there's so many noodle arm like throws that got covered up because at the time and I wish our team would do this in bigger games and in the playoffs.

The Irony is how the team somehow stops playing like that almost immediately ie the bears/ broncos game all of sudden the defense couldn't stop the run forgot how to tackle and the run game diapears OL starts getting penalized... we would be 7-10 without Dak, Facts.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Joel Epstein | USA Today
October 31, 2021

October 22, 2022

T

Joel Epstein | USA Today
October 31, 2021

October 22, 2022

so, cooper rush needs an elite 3 phase team to produce 17 points a game and still makes mistakes and yet somehow, he getting credit for being low hanging Jag about to lose his job to Lance?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TDBvtx7.png