Dak Prescott: From Game Manager to Gunslinger

Johnny23

Reaction score
Kinda pukey.
No one has a bad thing to say about Jameis football wise in the organization. Just like Dak, he is the first at practice and last to leave. He owns the locker room etc,etc,etc.

No one here would swap players. Even though Jameis is physically more gifted as a passer. Dak is putting up Jameis like numbers. You get big pass plays and back breaking turnovers. Inexplicable ones.

Part of the point is you can't bash one and praise the other for similar play.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No one has a bad thing to say about Jameis football wise in the organization. Just like Dak, he is the first at practice and last to leave. He owns the locker room etc,etc,etc.

No one here would swap players. Even though Jameis is physically more gifted as a passer. Dak is putting up Jameis like numbers. You get big pass plays and back breaking turnovers. Inexplicable ones.

Eh. I've personally bashed, or praised neither and my feeling remains unchanged.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

.....I mean, he did sexually assault a woman. Though, Dak does have allowing dogs to nearly bite a neighbors fingers off. But Winston's off the field issues are a bit worse, despite how hard he might work.

Johnny23

Reaction score
.....I mean, he did sexually assault a woman. Though, Dak does have allowing dogs to nearly bite a neighbors fingers off. But Winston's off the field issues are a bit worse, despite how hard he might work.
Absolutely. Yet from a football aspect he's a carbon copy of Prescott. Being that I have followed both players for years. Everyone around them swears by them. It's just crazy how one goes the complete other way but are similar in alot of ways.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
He never looked like an MVP, that was media clickbait. We beat up on the Giants, Commanders, and Dolphins. Two of those teams, we started slow against. There was a call-in on the Cowherd show (I know people hate this show, but there was a good point), he brought up what is he supposed to say about a QB hitting wide open receivers? This was in context of the Giants game.

This, those games were fools gold.

shabazz

Reaction score
“When the fantasy has ended and all the children are gone”..............

The only gunslinger in this game is the Baller behind the mic