Dak Prescott graded out as the 5th best quarterback in week 1, according to PFF

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Coop nah too many drops. Smith nah injured and hasn't played top 10 in years. Zeke while good has been very inconsistent and has missed time due to hunting rabbits. Fred beard I give you. Dez never worked on his game. Witten was above average just played for a very long time and had brokeback mountain relations with his QB.
This is why it’s difficult to use non objective Cowboy fans. And we should trust more those without emotional ties to certain players.

These other players I listed were all rated better at their position than our QB for their career thus far by anyone except some diehard Dak followers. Dak still has time in his career to elevate himself but at this point I’d argue most analysts wound agree.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I said Offensively . And why we had #1 offense last year.

Understood, but there's11 offensive positions, and with the current injuries to Jarwin and Collins, this year I still have to be convinced. And I'm talking NFL talent, I wouldn't include Lamb at this point, since he's only had one game. Sure he graded out great for college play so forth, but we've seen other receivers be "all world" in college and not be that great in the NFL.

Speaking of 2020...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Understood, but there's11 offensive positions, and with the current injuries to Jarwin and Collins, this year I still have to be convinced. And I'm talking NFL talent, I wouldn't include Lamb at this point, since he's only had one game. Sure he graded out great for college play so forth, but we've seen other receivers be "all world" in college and not be that great in the NFL.

Speaking of 2020...
Coming into the season this offense was touted as one of the most talented and expected to be explosive.

Our opinions don’t weigh in.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Coming into the season this offense was touted as one of the most talented and expected to be explosive.

Our opinions don’t weigh in.

This forum is for we fans to express their opinion, which I did. Don't really care if I agree with the "experts" on TV, etc....