Dak Prescott has already equaled Tony Romo for career 370 yard games

Dreski

Reaction score
That’s our QB! :flagwave:
The team needs to build off this win and gain some confidence. I think they’ll look better the more and more they play together under this coaching staff

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Romo has been broadcasting for nearly four years and he can still not catch a break with some people. Too funny.

I hope Prescott and Moore start meshing better at the beginning of games. Prescott is deadly on rollouts for example. They should do more of that in retrospect. This offensive line needs work though. Gotta shore up quarterback protection...

Opinions about Romo are how you separate the football morons from the rest of us. When they constantly denigrate Romo, you know they probably breath through their mouths.

Dak is awesome, too.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
1 more playoff win and he ties Romo. 2 more and he passes him and makes the NFC championship game...... something Romo never did either.

The hate has gone past ludicrous at this point with Dak. The haters look more foolish every day

So do those who equate playoff wins with quarterback play. If Dak makes the NFC Championship Game it will likely be because as a very good quarterback, he finally has the support he needs around him ... especially in the coaching position.

Romo's playoff wins and Dak's playoff win are not relative to how good they are as quarterbacks. Both are very good quarterbacks who might have Super Bowl victories to their name with better teams and better coaching.

Don't believe it, then look at some of the quarterbacks who have won Super Bowls. There have been some great ones, good ones and mediocre ones.

I think we've been blessed with two pretty good ones (at least close to great) who have deserved better than their fate up to this point. Hopefully, McCarthy helps change that for Dak.