Dak Prescott has the most pass attempts in the NFL

Yobwocs

Reaction score
did you realize Josh Allen had only 97 yards passing against the cowboys while cook had what 200in 2023?! ? You're exaggerating a little bit they had a good defense they had a solid run game and that's why they went 11 and six Josh Allen and Mahomes at times might carry their team just like Prescott at times but not every game...
Well...that was one game. That was like Dak in the first Giants game.

What I mean is when the Bills were struggling in the early part of the year, Allen had to do a lot to compensate because there was some part of their team that was being held back, by poor scheme, poor play calling, whatever. Their offense wasnt moving.

This feels like us this year except our offense is moving better than theirs in the early part of the year.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Asked to do more? Like score 1st half points? Mvp...hi dollar man.... should be able to manage it. He seems to sometimes do it in the 2nd.
Because his offensive line has one giant wart.

And his defense has been atrocious. Worse among any division winner from last year.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
149 attempts for #1 in the league. Watson & Jones are right behind him.

Dallas has the least amount of rushing yards in the league with NY and Cleveland both in the bottom 7.

Found this an interesting, but not surprising correlation.

Additionally, Prescott is #2 in passing yards, #5 in 1st downs, & tied for 4th with a bunch of QB in TDs,
I guess when you're playing from behind and can't run the ball well regardless of the score you end up passing a bunch more. Definitely not a recipe for sustained success. Should have gotten a new offensive line coordinator and invested more in rb in the offseason.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well...that was one game. That was like Dak in the first Giants game.

What I mean is when the Bills were struggling in the early part of the year, Allen had to do a lot to compensate because there was some part of their team that was being held back, by poor scheme, poor play calling, whatever. Their offense wasnt moving.

This feels like us this year except our offense is moving better than theirs in the early part of the year.
I don't watch a lot of games of other teams unless we're playing them but I can tell you this I just looked it up it's real easy to Google this stuff literally only had 10 more attempts passing from the year before and 60 less from 2021 I don't think there was any different last year than any other year for him but he's had a good defense and a solid run game most of his career not saying he had a dynamic run game but he definitely had good runners.. Just because last year was an off year for him because he only had what 4300 yards 29tds 18 INT playing 17 games and throwing that much,, he sure threw a lot but didn't have big numbers for it... But again you'd be way off because it was pretty much almost the same the year before and a lot more in 2021 so in 2021 it looked like they wanted to do it by himself....

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Asked to do more? Like score 1st half points? Mvp...hi dollar man.... should be able to manage it. He seems to sometimes do it in the 2nd.
Regardless of how you feel about him, he does have a difficult situation:

• Worst running game in the league
  • WR getting no separation
  • outside of Ceedee, limited route tree (basically spamming comebacks)
  • 2 rookies on the Oline + a below average RT.
  • Porous defense
Not exactly a recipe for success.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I guess when you're playing from behind and can't run the ball well regardless of the score you end up passing a bunch more. Definitely not a recipe for sustained success. Should have gotten a new offensive line coordinator and invested more in rb in the offseason.
The fact that they hardly ran the ball I mean I didn't check the stats but I do know this he had the opportunity being up on the road on grass outdoors in game one against the Browns to work on the run game and what they do they were pretty pass at me in that third quarter this is a Mike McCarthy issue more than it is anything else the game plans the play calls the adjustments in the game we're playing about the most vanilla offense I've ever seen and making it all fall on the quarterback yes playing from behind makes you throw a lot more but they even take an opportunities at the beginning of games or like I said perfect opportunity to work on that run game in the Browns game and they did not...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Regardless of how you feel about him, he does have a difficult situation:

• Worst running game in the league
  • WR getting no separation
  • outside of Ceedee, limited route tree (basically spamming comebacks)
  • 2 rookies on the Oline + a below average RT.
  • Porous defense
Not exactly a recipe for success.
2-2 everything still within reach and Dak doing all he can..

Yobwocs

Reaction score
If he can do it in the 2nd half. ..why not 1st. Not a trick question....truly curious
Because CD fumbled and Guyton had a holding call that took away a pass interference at the 2 yard line.

Don't you think we have 2 TDs otherwise?

Dak was moving the ball better than Josh Allen did. Did the miss the game yesterday?

phildadon86

Reaction score

Dallas has the least amount of rushing yards in the league with NY and Cleveland both in the bottom 7.

Additionally, Prescott is #2 in passing yards, #5 in 1st downs, & tied for 4th with a bunch of QB in TDs,
Whats amazing is Lamar's passing numbers.

That is why you bring in a Henry.

The fact the FO didnt see that, or didnt care to. Is horrible mismanagement of your roster.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because CD fumbled and Guyton had a holding call that took away a pass interference at the 2 yard line.

Don't you think we have 2 TDs otherwise?

Dak was moving the ball better than Josh Allen did. Did the miss the game yesterday?
Yesterday? I must have.

Seem like it's more often than just one game.

How does a holding call take away pi? Isn't that off setting? Yes sir....showing my ignorance.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Whats amazing is Lamar's passing numbers.

That is why you bring in a Henry.

The fact the FO didnt see that, or didnt care to. Is horrible mismanagement of your roster.
I’m not gonna fault them for not getting Henry but anyone would’ve been good. Mixon, Singletary, Dobbins…not even against signing Zeke as a short yardage guy or pass protection guy but so many 15 to 20 carry backs out there…nothing.

Watching that game last night the threat of Henry just makes the game so much easier….Bills too they are missing that too. Cook is a solid back but he didn’t scare the Ravens. Just knowing you need 5 guys to tackle Henry puts fears in teams….

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't watch a lot of games of other teams unless we're playing them but I can tell you this I just looked it up it's real easy to Google this stuff literally only had 10 more attempts passing from the year before and 60 less from 2021 I don't think there was any different last year than any other year for him but he's had a good defense and a solid run game most of his career not saying he had a dynamic run game but he definitely had good runners.. Just because last year was an off year for him because he only had what 4300 yards 29tds 18 INT playing 17 games and throwing that much,, he sure threw a lot but didn't have big numbers for it... But again you'd be way off because it was pretty much almost the same the year before and a lot more in 2021 so in 2021 it looked like they wanted to do it by himself....
The other aspect is that if one makes a claim, one is expected to show the evidence when asked, regardless of being obvious or easy. It's good manners and civility. I had thought common knowledge and courtesy but I guess not.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I wonder how many passes in the redzone. that would be interesting to see.