Dak Prescott has the most pass attempts in the NFL

garyo1954

Reaction score
149 attempts for #1 in the league. Watson & Jones are right behind him.

Dallas has the least amount of rushing yards in the league with NY and Cleveland both in the bottom 7.

Found this an interesting, but not surprising correlation.

Additionally, Prescott is #2 in passing yards, #5 in 1st downs, & tied for 4th with a bunch of QB in TDs,
Big Daddy Booger's all in.....on getting his money's worth. Highest paid player should contribute the most.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MM is the HC are u surprised?
He's part of the "short pass is as good as a run" club

starfan1

Reaction score
But of course. My opinion is the whole team js a bit dysfunction right now. Except Aubrey...maybe Luepke.

Hard to go down the whole list 1st before getting to dak. :).
And yes....i do expect more of dak...as qb, leader, hi dollar man. He has the most opportunity and responsibility as qb than any other single player. It's not just dak....every qb out there. Just happens dak is ours.
Of course he needs his team to do their jobs too. I went round and round with 6 about it. Team game that NEEDS individuals to perform.
You should expect more from Dak of the things he can control

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should expect more from Dak of the things he can control
Well.....if "people" are gonna claim his great leadership...then well....

I'm not entirely sure what control a 240 million dollar qb should possess. Inspire his team? Not contribute as much in losses? I dunno what the parameters or lines are there.

Im well aware everything is not his fault.

starfan1

Reaction score
Well.....if "people" are gonna claim his great leadership...then well....

I'm not entirely sure what control a 240 million dollar qb should possess. Inspire his team? Not contribute as much in losses? I dunno what the parameters or lines are there.

Im well aware everything is not his fault.
The greatest leadership in the world has no control over holding and presnap stuff

He may be able to help the defense by sustaining drives more efficiently maybe hitting receivers in stride ( did you see Mahomes yesterday?) even the best miss targets

He needs a running game but this$$$ garbage that keeps getting parroted on here is just fans that are salty Jerry extended him.

The leadership stuff is blown out of purportion

Anyway there’s plenty wrong with the squad Daks down the list regardless of what he makes

Havic

Reaction score
We can’t run the ball and we are generally playing from behind. So not a misleading stat in this case. This team sucks and I really hope we don’t waste draft capital to try and salvage a lost season

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I mean I don't believe nothing that comes out of their mouth but if you want to knock them for "All In" or saying Zeke is the same kind of back that's fair. But there is nothing out there that says Henry would've signed in Dallas over the Ravens. It was pretty much the best unkept secret in the league. They tried to trade for him last season and it fell through. He was destined to go to the Ravens. I'm more upset they didnt' address the position at all. Henry would've been great. I Was fine even if Father Time had hit him. I don't believe in being a scary GM. There's risk in everything. And when its not my money its easier said the done I get that but these contracts aren't guaranteed and ive seen this franchise waste money on much inferior players.
If I recall, Henry said that he wanted to go back to Texas so if we were competitive with the offer, I think he would have signed. I also think there was a lot less risk of Henry hitting that wall than Zeke...Henry was still running strong We watched Zeke hit that wall two or three years ago.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If I recall, Henry said that he wanted to go back to Texas so if we were competitive with the offer, I think he would have signed. I also think there was a lot less risk of Henry hitting that wall than Zeke...Henry was still running strong We watched Zeke hit that wall two or three years ago.
I liked Henry I wasn’t concerned with him hitting a wall and if he did I wouldn’t have cared. But it’s hard for me to fathom someone who is serious about winning which Henry is would chose Dallas over Ravens. Hard for me to wrap my mind around that.

bigE79

Reaction score
149 attempts for #1 in the league. Watson & Jones are right behind him.

Dallas has the least amount of rushing yards in the league with NY and Cleveland both in the bottom 7.

Found this an interesting, but not surprising correlation.

Additionally, Prescott is #2 in passing yards, #5 in 1st downs, & tied for 4th with a bunch of QB in TDs,
I'd be all for this if we had Jim Kelly or Dan Marino...lol