Twitter: Dak Prescott: I don’t know if I’ve been around a football player as smart as Zeke

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
You think you know better than an NFL QB what other RBs do?

Nope. But I do think Dak is pumping Zeke's tires a bit and reaching for a way to do it. Nobody is going to convince me that giving a teammate a heads up identifies a player as exceptionally smart. That sort of thing happens in team sport all the time. I'm glad Zeke does the obvious.

gmb1

Reaction score
As a person who is into numerology, I'm not surprised how smart Zeke is. Anyone born on the 4, 13, 22, 31 of any month is not a dummy.

The common sense point can be true tho. :laugh:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You think you know better than an NFL QB what other RBs do?
Well it's not like Dak has played with a lot of them lol.

But yea I don't think the majority of RBs are making that type of read/play.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Seriously? This sounds like something any RB would do. It takes exceptional intelligence to let your QB know he's being pursued?

Most RBs don't even pick up blitzes when the play is coming at them, much less see the field and spot them.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
Yes. We can judge a players entire life based off of watching him for 2 hours every week and one incident that we barely even got details on. You should be a detective :thumbup:.
The scary thing is, there are some detectives like that...

Anyway, it's ridiculous Zeke gets into a small altercation and some posters act like he's a serial killer in the making.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
As a person who is into numerology, I'm not surprised how smart Zeke is. Anyone born on the 4, 13, 22, 31 of any month is not a dummy.

The common sense point can be true tho. :laugh:
Sweet!

JayFord

Reaction score
Zeke is a smart football player thats why Urban Meyer said hes the best football player on the field without the ball in his hands