Dak Prescott in QB drills and 11vs11 at Dallas Cowboys Training Camp 8/11

HungryLion

Reaction score
Here we go again. When have I ever brought up Romo in our discussions? I've already told you that I'm cheering on Dak Prescott because I'm a Cowboys fan first.

He still has a lot to prove though. That doesn't make anyone a "hater" who has concerns. I think he looked good in the Vid and is making improvements. :flagwave:

Maybe it's just you and some others that want to label people haters for having concerns? Hmmm???

Now everyone has to hear it over simple passing drills?

:facepalm:

There are some people who fit the definition of hater when it comes to Dak.

Maybe that doesn’t apply to you, but just because it doesn’t apply to you, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
a tad extreme dont you think?

Not really. If he cant beat out Crawford, Ealy, a rookie 4th round pick and a guy out of football for 2 years then what does that say about him? So what is the hope then that in year 4 or 5 he blossoms? Not a great first round pick to me. And again, Lawrence is the exception.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Not really. If he cant beat out Crawford, Ealy, a rookie 4th round pick and a guy out of football for 2 years then what does that say about him? So what is the hope then that in year 4 or 5 he blossoms? Not a great first round pick to me. And again, Lawrence is the exception.
I don't know that Lawrence is the acceptation at all?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
There are some people who fit the definition of hater when it comes to Dak.

Maybe that doesn’t apply to you, but just because it doesn’t apply to you, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.
Even if there are a few who "hate" Dak, which I personally don't believe, who cares? Why do you seem to take it personally?

Do you think this mission you're on to put the "haters" in their place is beneficial in any way? Does it bring any benefit at all, other than to serve your own ego? Is that reason good enough to pollute the forum with the constant BS?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score

My breakdown. Dak threw 31 passes in that clip. I counted 20 of them as good passes and 11 that were bad. Almost a 2 to 1 ratio. That is not great. I hope Dak improves his accuracy more. If passes were behind the receiver and they had to slow down to make the catch it was counted as bad. If they had to jump high to catch it that was also counted as bad. Making your receiver jump high can lead to them getting hurt.

Cooper Rush threw 12 total passes and 8 were good while 4 were bad. He had a better average in this session. I did not count Mike White's passes.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Doesn’t have to be racism. Your agenda could be because you’re little feelings are hurt because he’s replacing Romo. There’s more than one agenda at play here.
And your agenda is to defend Dak at all costs because you're little feelings are hurt when somebody sees things differently? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

keysersoze

Reaction score
And your agenda is to defend Dak at all costs because you're little feelings are hurt when somebody sees things differently? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.
Nah.... I just call BS when I read some of the moronic and ignorant posts that unfairly criticize our quarterback just because someone personally dislikes him. You can try to disguise it all you want. I know what’s going on. Proceed with caution.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STOP

Stop with going into these Dak threads and starting the Hater crap against others who do not like Dak and stop with the fan boy or lover crap with those that do like Dak.

There are a few of you who seem to go from thread to thread starting this crap and it is beyond old.

ALSO...STOP starting threads that are nothing but call out threads for those that have a different view point on Dak than you.
Stop the call out threads to the Haters or the Fan Boys.

If you continue doing it you will find yourself bounced from the threads or you will just be benched until you can figure it out.

You will not get any further warning on this issue and if you get bounced or benched over the issue you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Last edited:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok...one guy just got removed from this thread for making a post after I warned people to drop it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When it comes to the sport of football, nothing seems to convert individuals (i.e. fans, media, etc.) into ultra-critical observers (both pro and con) like the quarterback position.

Number1

Reaction score
the QBs looked ok
Austin, Hurns, and Gallup run nice routes, Tavon is better WR than I imagined.
Chaz flat handled Taco ... both look much stronger than when last seen in 2017
Conner looks to be good to go
Robinson looked ok at FS with the 1s and 2s
LVE can really run, the kid is dangerous
Lewis is not handling deep routes well, it's called weak straight line speed

Who say Rico cain't block?
seriously, I almost started a thread on that one - no real poster blocks, but ok ... he will play

Praxit

Reaction score
I just noticed they practice in a residential neighborhood. I thought it was more open or rural.