Dak Prescott is elite in the final two minutes of games

Dak sucks when it counts. Is that good???
Dak kept the team in the game. Every time the Ravens went up, Dak brought the offense back. He even made sure to tie the game 31 all with less than 45 seconds left in regulation, so what are you talking about?

Change your name to Ungrateful 42...
 
Dak, these past two years, is playing the best football he’s ever played.

That being said, it was the defense that HELD in red-zone territory on the drive before Dak threw that dud.
 
Dak sucks when it counts. Is that good???
I wonder if there's a way get some real data on this for the Precious Stat Lovers?

Not just in the last 2 minutes of every game. Not just 3rd down conversions. But real world crunch time throughout the game.

I'm not very good at digging up these kinds of stats. I know a couple people that are...without bias.

I'm looking at YOU @Bobhaze :)
 
I didn’t say that Dak is absolved from any form of criticism? Just that he played at a high level last season. Stats is just one criteria. I would say he absolutely played a great game. Did he play a perfect game? No. But he was an A- to A in that game. Probably not an A+.
The problem is when peiople say Dak messed that play up..instead of agreeing he did...we get a massive litany of how great Dak is.
 
why are you bothered by being a casual NFL fan. there is nothing wrong with that, so don't take it that way.
you still enjoy the game and the emotional ups and downs

where you just saw end of play and started screaming and pointing fingers, here is the sequence

you see right here, the arm is cocked back and its in throwing motion moving forward. the defender against steele is gotten
under his shoulder pads and stood him up and he is being pushed back.
the DB is got hands on pickens and has him covered, looking back at the QB and the play at the LOS, while pickens head is towards
the sideline away from play and what's happening.

TXy8yfR.png


now instant later, when the ball is thrown and in the air out of his hand
is pickens open? the DB still is in front, looking back at LOS and he can in fact, cut in front of
pickens if a pass is coming to pickens...that could be a pick 6, which would pisss me off too.
you also see steele is now pushed all the way back to the QB.....steele sucks

TrFwgLx.png


but an instant later, the DB who is actually looking back at he QB, seeing flight of the ball,
peel off and drop
KlCwuwS.png


and then moments later you see this and screaming, because in a casual NFL fans view, the
WR was wide open
vmTVeLY.png


all of this from the time the ball was snapped at 14 seconds, planted his foot at 12 second, the ball out of bounce at 11 second.

bang bang play as they say.

but its ok, you will learn. stick with me. I will teach you what to look for, things to see, the little stuff...not just end of play and screaming drunk

you are welcome.

onto texans and how our defense can fix their offense.
Yep...he panicked and did not trust GP.

Thank you for taking the time to show that!
 
So i guess Caleb Williams 6 4th qrt comebacks dont make the list
I mean its for this season so no. Though if he managed to make 6 4th quarter comeback through 3 games while missing one of those 3 I would certainly argue that he deserves it.
 
Yep...he panicked and did not trust GP.

Thank you for taking the time to show that!

I will have your next lesson ready after the texans game....you attend once a week, you will know SO MUCH more by the end of the season.
I promise it will change your perspective and how you see football.
 
Dak kept the team in the game. Every time the Ravens went up, Dak brought the offense back. He even made sure to tie the game 31 all with less than 45 seconds left in regulation, so what are you talking about?

Change your name to Ungrateful 42...
but when it came down to THE PLAY he spit the bit
 
If this were true you'd be wise enough stop attacking and insulting every single person that has a different OPINION about it than you.
who did I insult? I merely stated facts about your level of knowledge. tell me I am wrong?

and I don't deal in anything but facts, unlike your highly emotional outbursts, as a former coach I am based on facts and evidence. unlike you I don't have a specific agenda to drive, thus attempting to twist things to fit a very narrow and specific narrative.

seems like you are irked and upset. don't be. take my lessons and I guarantee you will see things different before end of the season. my daugther will give you some lessons, she is very good.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,029
Messages
14,658,251
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top