Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Not surprised. The only hope is that Prescott wants to win a championship so badly that he will take less money to ensure the team around him is stacked. Tom Brady type contracts.

Whether it is Prescott's decision or the Jones clowns can convince him, that is the only way this thing turns out good for the Cowboys.
Nah, Dak is like Jerry, $$$$$ comes first.

slick325

Reaction score
Dak had this to say in 2019:

"Nobody's wife makes as much money as his wife does either," Prescott said, via USA Today. "When Tom Brady isn't the breadwinner in the home, then that's a great problem to have. So in that case, he can do that. He can do his contract however you want to do it."

So Dak has to take every nickel he can get or he will be in the poor house because he doesn’t have a rich wife.
Yikes!

jwitten82

Reaction score

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
No worries, guys.

It’ll be a bargain contract 4 years from now, bros.

Just in time for 35 year old Dak to be owed 90 million in his final year that causes us to have to extend him again.

Trust the process.
Brady won a Superbowl at 43. Stop being a hater lol

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In what other career does this make any sense??

Lawyer - good at small/medium cases, but when it comes to the ones that make a name for your firm, you poop the bed everytime.

Doctor - Pretty solid doctor, but when it gets complicated, your gonna mess up and fail miserably.

Firefighter - One of the best at putting out a fire in a shed, even a small house. Time to save someone or stop a large commercial fire....good luck

Waiter - nice, cordial and can handle a small table with the best of them. Large group, probably gonna spill a drink on someone, if not worse.

Pizza delivery - Dependent, will get that pizza delivered on time and still warm. Large delivery, you'll be lucky if half of the order makes it.

So these are all suppose to be the top paid at their professions? This is insanity

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My wants don’t matter.

He’ll never win regardless of mine, yours, or anybody’s wants.
If they don't matter stop crying.....jeez....you guys have so much damn hate. How can you enjoy the game. I don't care what Jerry does, I have know say in it. Whoever is on the field, I'll root for. I don't get how some can be so NEGATIVE and are still here. Moping, crying, whining every single day! Please share your thoughts! :lmao:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If they don't matter stop crying.....jeez....you guys have so much damn hate. How can you enjoy the game. I don't care what Jerry does, I have know say in it. Whoever is on the field, I'll root for. I don't get how some can be so NEGATIVE and are still here. Moping, crying, whining every single day! Please share your thoughts! :lmao:
Not everyone can’t be blissfully ignorant like you, Ranch.

Some of us root for change to get better while others chose to do as they’re told and take it without a fight.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Lawyer - good at small/medium cases, but when it comes to the ones that make a name for your firm, you poop the bed everytime.

Doctor - Pretty solid doctor, but when it gets complicated, your gonna mess up and fail miserably.

Firefighter - One of the best at putting out a fire in a shed, even a small house. Time to save someone or stop a large commercial fire....good luck

Waiter - nice, cordial and can handle a small table with the best of them. Large group, probably gonna spill a drink on someone, if not worse.

Pizza delivery - Dependent, will get that pizza delivered on time and still warm. Large delivery, you'll be lucky if half of the order makes it.

So these are all suppose to be the top paid at their professions? This is insanity
Post of the morning part 2!! lol I love this!!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

If Jerry is your boss it means you get a raise.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Ton of money for 3 players over 60 mil for dak and over 30 mil for lamb and micah

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
With the cap possibly jumping close to 10% this year as some have said I would have to think that $60M would be the lower end of an AAV for Dak on a new deal. I would guess he gets 5 years/ $300M if Jerry wants to lock him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.