Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They will take a UDFA QB and claim they found gold on the surface of the sun.
I think they feel this way with every UDFA. Seems they put more emphasis at times on finding them, then they do for 2nd round picks :laugh:and later round picks. Sometimes 1st round picks.
Now I am not totally serious about this, but at times it seems like it.

Like they want the next Tony Romo. Well they did find one, but in the 4th round. :muttley:

bewp7

Reaction score
jerry please wake up and tell this greedy BUM (yes he is a bum) to hit the road

ur 80 dude u do not want ur last chance to be tie to dak “girl purse crap his pant” prescott

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You can’t be taken serious. We get it you don’t like dak. That’s fine, he however isn’t a bum. You are basically a parody account at this point.

And I’m some one who’s fine moving on from dak if there’s a definitive upgrade.
You're scared of the unknown and Dak makes you comfortable. Thats why you have the “definitive upgrade” clause. I get it.

You’re the “Let’s keep Alex Smith cause Patrick Mahomes might suck” type.

You’re just like Jerry.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do you bother to try and reason with the HATE Crowd?
Every post of theirs has HATE or some other insulative word like it's a street fight or something.
They have no love for the Cowboys just Dak.
Which is fine as it is a free country.
If any of this happens R.I.P. Cowboys and see you when 666 departs from the team and there is hope again.
What about the HATE crowd that just hates on Dak, but have no love for the Cowboys. The team they profess they are a fan of.
A true fans still supports the team and players even if they do not like certain players.

This thread was intended for one purpose only. As usual.
I am all for moving on from Dak, but as long as he is here, I will still root for wins.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What about the HATE crowd that just hates on Dak, but have no love for the Cowboys. The team they profess they are a fan of.
A true fans still supports the team and players even if they do not like certain players.

I am all for moving on from Dak, but as long as he is here, I will still root for wins.
Hate is a social issue, not a football one.
Have a good day Sir.................

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Do you believe your rooting makes Dak better at QB?

I don’t see the benefit in rooting for a player that is a big part of the reason for failure every year.

Some do as their told and take what is given to them while others choose to voice their displeasure and rally against it.

Let me ask ya, Jazz. In the history of anything what causes more change to take place?

Those who willingly take whatever they’re given or those who rally against it?

MarkP88

Reaction score
Nobody hates Dak, that is just ludicrous. Some people just want a QB who can win a Super Bowl and have seen enough of Dak to realize he's not that guy.

Some teams are constantly trying to get better, pushing at every position, including QB. They aren't afraid to move away from something safe but inadequate for the team's goals. It's just a matter of having the will to do it.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You're scared of the unknown and Dak makes you comfortable. Thats why you have the “definitive upgrade” clause. I get it.

You’re the “Let’s keep Alex Smith cause Patrick Mahomes might suck” type.

You’re just like Jerry.
Mahomes was the second quarterback taken in his draft. First was Mitch Trubisky (ugh)

It would be easier to move on if the available options were somewhat more favorable, although with QBs, nothing is certain … at all (see above)

There could be as many as four QBs go in the top ten. We pick at #24.

Would you take Bo Nix or Michael Penix Jr and make them our starter this season? Those are the only QBs who have a reasonable chance of being there when we pick and that’s not even certain.

Spencer Rattler is probably the only other QB even in the top 100 players in the draft.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Mahomes was the second quarterback taken in his draft. First was Mitch Trubisky (ugh)

It would be easier to move on if the available options were somewhat more favorable, although with QBs, nothing is certain … at all (see above)

Would you take Bo Nix or Michael Penix Jr and make them our starter this season? Those are the only QBs who have a reasonable chance of being there when we pick and that’s not even certain.

Spencer Rattler is probably the only other QB even in the top 100 players in the draft.
The Chiefs traded up when the my drafted Mahomes.

Jimbo123

Reaction score

They blow it by taking Mazi instead of Will Levis.

Chasing6

Reaction score

If Purdy got drafted by the Bears how do you think he would be doing?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.