Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
What about all this extension stuff just to add voidable years and in 2025 he can test the market????

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...boys-at-60-million-highest-paid-ever-contract

Colleague Jordan Schultz is reporting that we should expect Dak to approach $60 million APY, a deal that would “re-set the market.”

You fail up in Dallas.
1480712905-giphy-96.gif

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not everyone can’t be blissfully ignorant like you, Ranch.

Some of us root for change to get better while others chose to do as they’re told and take it without a fight.
Why do you bother to try and reason with the HATE Crowd?
Every post of theirs has HATE or some other insulative word like it's a street fight or something.
They have no love for the Cowboys just Dak.
Which is fine as it is a free country.
If any of this happens R.I.P. Cowboys and see you when 666 departs from the team and there is hope again.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Dak: "I've won two playoff games in 8 years. That makes me worth 60 million."
Fans: "Not really."
Other fans: "You Dak haters!"

I don't hate the man. In fact, there are many things that I like about him. I'm only saying that if I were the ultra-wealthy owner, I would not give him a raise. He's already insanely well paid. He's set for life whether he wins a Super Bowl or not. If/when Jerry gives him a raise, I'll barf. Dak's not solely responsible for this team's lack of playoff success; that's true. That's on the whole team. But, I think it's bizarre that some fans will brand me some kind of hater if I'm not for paying the man 60 mil.

Adreme

Reaction score
Of course he will. Every single time a top 10 QB has it as time to get their next contract the market gets reset.

On a related it is a little tricky to see who resets it after. Trevor has not lived up to the hype, Tua might try but I would be surprised if they give him over 50m AAV, so that basically leaves Jordan Love if he can replicate last year’s success.

Obviously in 2 years it will be Stroud at 70m but for now it is interesting how many draft busts or underperforming QBs are coming up for a deal right now.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Whatever, I’ve gotten use to this franchise not winning Jack anyways. Whats another 4 years 240+m. If they were smart they’d flip 88 and maybe 11 for a haul of picks. Shore up the line, stack the D get a solid RB and some so/so cheap wr’s and let Mr MVP 60m dollar doofus carry the team like Mahomes since his fanbois think he’s better anyways.

Qcard

Reaction score
Shocker the Dak Haters had no clue about the voidable years…..Now they are complaining about the players Cowboys didn’t sign the last time Prescott got a QB Market Value deal :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters are worthless football humans:lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
As expected. He’ll set the market, then the next big guy will set the market, then the next big name will set the market. This is how it works folks.
That’s not his it has to work though.

Who’s forcing Jerry to make a bum like Dak set the market?

Who’s forcing Jerry to buy a trailer for the price of a mansion?

Nobody.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
That’s not his it has to work though.

Who’s forcing Jerry to make a bum like Dak set the market?

Who’s forcing Jerry to buy a trailer for the price of a mansion?

Nobody.
You can’t be taken serious. We get it you don’t like dak. That’s fine, he however isn’t a bum. You are basically a parody account at this point.

And I’m some one who’s fine moving on from dak if there’s a definitive upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.