Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't disagree. its about the pace and rate of growth. QBs vs. Cap. seems the salaries for QBs is growing faster than the cap.
I think it’s stayed fairly consistent depending whether you have a Market Price Franchise QB which is about 20% of the Cap .

They are expecting Cap this year to break a quarter billion.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You will create a similar thread when its Parson's demanding 30 million a year. Guaranteed.

I still remember you creating a thread when one of the HOF players on this team sat out. Then proceeded to show the same video over and over of Tyler Smith stopping Vita Vea to prove he was better than Martin lol.
That wasn't me, but I know which video you are talking about. It's true though. Tyler Smith right now is better than old man Zack Martin.

75boyz

Reaction score
What about the HATE crowd that just hates on Dak, but have no love for the Cowboys. The team they profess they are a fan of.
A true fans still supports the team and players even if they do not like certain players.

This thread was intended for one purpose only. As usual.
I am all for moving on from Dak, but as long as he is here, I will still root for wins.
Yep.
Kinda sums me up.
I'm an equal opportunity hater. My version of hatred is that I think they suck at their jobs.

So...
I hate the GM, HC and QB of my favorite football team.

And yet I still try to have hope that that the team can win despite my "hatred" for these 3 under achieving bums who are employed at the 3 most critical positions to my team's success.

It has become a rather challenging process over the years, the more these remain the same, but somehow I remain loyal.

Last edited:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
How was our run game in those games?
You know that run game benefits from teams respecting your passing game, right? When they don't fear your passing game, it's easier for their linemen to clean up the run.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're correct, and it's a costly flaw for team building.
Of course it is but that’s not stopping the roll .

Owners priorities aren’t necessarily aligned with fans. It’s more about entertainment than winning . Not just with the Cowboys .

A good popular QB who keeps the team a competitive playoff contender is invaluable.

Basically there’s two types of teams in NFL. One trying to find a franchise QB( which isn’t necessarily elite) and the others trying build around one .

Of course the better the QB less support is needed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why do you bother to try and reason with the HATE Crowd?
Every post of theirs has HATE or some other insulative word like it's a street fight or something.
They have no love for the Cowboys just Dak.
Which is fine as it is a free country.
If any of this happens R.I.P. Cowboys and see you when 666 departs from the team and there is hope again.
Danny White literally called out all of you haters.

Pretty much explained how wrong y'all are. Oh, and to shut up already.

Ken

Reaction score
You know that run game benefits from teams respecting your passing game, right? When they don't fear your passing game, it's easier for their linemen to clean up the run.
Imagine if that was even a true statement. They dare us to run and we can't. They play coverage....hence why we can't pass....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep.
Kinda sums me up.
I'm an equal opportunity hater.

I hate the GM, HC and QB of my favorite football team.

I still try to have hope that that they can win despite my hatred for these 3 under achieving bums who are employed at the 3 most critical positions to team success.
Yep a true fan. Can hate certain things, but still root for wins. :laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Fair enough. We agree on a lot. But your die hard fandom of Dak while admirable is not conducive to good conversation when you dont hold anyone to the same standards.
What are you talking about? I blast Dak when he's wrong, especially if he starts demanding a record setting new contract.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Trance will be a top 5 highest paid back up QB in the NFL in 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.