Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwitten82

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with what I posted. What is your point.
How do you know if the position will be improved. Just because a handful of loud posters say so. Be careful what you wished for. Since Aikman, we have not had a great QB. So you want another 20 years of nothing. Or a few more years of at least getting to the playoffs regularly to have that SB opportunity.
3 straight years of making the playoffs. That has not happened since the 90's. And very good chance they make it a 4th year.

Dak hate over Dallas fans. :facepalm:
I said TRY AND IMPROVE, I didn't guarantee it. Try and keep up Mayne

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Dan Marino would have won 5 SBs stepping into Dak's situation. Kelly would have 3 or 4.. Herbert would have 2 by now.
Dak ain’t done a damn thing. But this team ain’t better than the teams that represented the NFC the last 3 years. And we certainly don’t have the same coaching as those teams either. Dak is just part of it. The personnel and coaching are lacking as well.

MikeT22

Reaction score
So he could shut up critics that he doesn’t draft or look for 1st round talent at QB to develop.
Guess he failed because the most anyone was offering was a 6th. So our genius GM got a 6th round caliber QB in the 4h.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak ain’t done a damn thing. But this team ain’t better than the teams that represented the NFC the last 3 years. And we certainly don’t have the same coaching as those teams either. Dak is just part of it. The personnel and coaching are lacking as well.
LOL.. They were certainly built from a personal and coaching standpoint to be right there with those teams representing the NFC East the last 3 years, minus the QB. Imagine saying the above when we had the number 1 ranked scoring and TO defense the 2 years before this and held the 49ers to basically less than 20 pts in each game.

mardwin

Reaction score

Malhavoc

Reaction score
LOL.. They were certainly built from a personal and coaching standpoint to be right there with those teams representing the NFC East the last 3 years, minus the QB. Imagine saying the above when we had the number 1 ranked scoring and TO defense the 2 years before this and held the 49ers to basically less than 20 pts in each game
I don’t have to imagine a thing. Everyone on this board knows those teams were better and had better coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.