Video: Dak Prescott is him - Chase Daniel QB Breakdown

Dallasfann

Reaction score
People here are too afraid go just call it like they see it. Dak has played very well these last few games. He plays like it in the playoffs we have a great chance to win. I'm not giving him that if until I see it though and I see nothing wrong with that. He'd probably even agree with my himself.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
We keep getting told Dak is the guy rather than being shown in the trophy case.
That's just a bad way to judge, though.

There are a lot of valid criticisms of Dak, but reality is, in the post season TEAMS win games, not QBs.

There are only a very, very, very few exceptions to this rule. The elite of the elite like Brady, Mahomes, and... honestly that may be it.

What's left a sour taste in our mouths is his two recent performances against SF. Other than that, he's been pretty good to phenomenal in the post season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's just a bad way to judge, though.

There are a lot of valid criticisms of Dak, but reality is, in the post season TEAMS win games, not QBs.

There are only a very, very, very few exceptions to this rule. The elite of the elite like Brady, Mahomes, and... honestly that may be it.

What's left a sour taste in our mouths is his two recent performances against SF. Other than that, he's been pretty good to phenomenal in the post season.
He doesn't want to hear the truth. He's probably some young aged fan who has never had the chance to experience the Cowboys win a championship.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Chase is high. We have zero chance with Dak to advance far in post season.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak has been really good the last 3 games
Maybe, but not even remotely close to super bowl good. That type of QB doesn't lose to the Iggles last week.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Chase thinks with Dak, we have a legit chance to get to the SB.

we can't seem to get all of the different units working well at the same time. the OL is a mess. a total mess, which is leading to rushing problems, leading to pass protection problems. if we don't fix the OL issues, I don't care if it Mahomes back there, we are going to not go far.

GINeric

Reaction score
We keep getting told Dak is the guy rather than being shown in the trophy case.

That's because the trophy depends on 22 to 53 other players, not just one.

If that's the case, your logic says that Eli Manning was a better quarterback than Aaron Rodgers because Manning has 2 trophies and Rodgers has 1.

Your logic says Nick Foles, Joe Theismann, Matthew Stafford and Trent Dilpher are ALL equal quarterbacks to Aaron Rodgers because they all have 1 trophy.

Correct??

GINeric

Reaction score
Maybe, but not even remotely close to super bowl good. That type of QB doesn't lose to the Iggles last week.

Aaron Rodgers is 0-4 vs Jimmy Garoppolo..... meaning Aaron Rodgers has never beat Garoppolo head to head.

So according to your logic, SURELY Garoppolo is extremely better than Rodgers, correct???

If not, please explain.... and please don't run away from answering the question like alot of these cowards around here do all the time.

I'll wait....

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Not as sharp as a QB needs to be in the post season, but to say not remotely close is probably a stretch.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is 0-4 vs Jimmy Garoppolo..... meaning Aaron Rodgers has never beat Garoppolo head to head.

So according to your logic, SURELY Garoppolo is extremely better than Rodgers, correct???

If not, please explain.... and please don't run away from answering the question like alot of these cowards around here do all the time.

I'll wait....
I don't think Dak is good enough to lead a team to a super bowl, what more explanation do you you want? I don't give a rat's arse about Rodgers vs. Garoppolo either. Do they play for Dallas? No? Then I don't give a schit what their record is against each other. You just don't like the fact that I don't kiss Dak's butt like you do. Too bad...

Aven8

Reaction score
On the first play on the video when Dak hits Lamb for that corner route on 4th down, Gallup blew past the corner on right and was wide open for a TD.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
On the first play on the video when Dak hits Lamb for that corner route on 4th down, Gallup blew past the corner on right and was wide open for a TD.
The safety is shaded to Gallup's side but only moves with Lamb after reading Prescott's eyes.

If Dak's first read is Gallup (probably not), the safety stays on that side and he's not open.

Does Dak scan over to see if Gallup beat his man now that the safety is out of position? Or does he take Lamb who cooked his defender?

GINeric

Reaction score
I don't think Dak is good enough to lead a team to a super bowl, what more explanation do you you want? I don't give a rat's arse about Rodgers vs. Garoppolo either. Do they play for Dallas? No? Then I don't give a schit what their record is against each other. You just don't like the fact that I don't kiss Dak's butt like you do. Too bad...

Actually I don't kiss Dak's butt at all. I also realize that Dak is definitely not an elite quarterback. But all elite quarterbacks don't win Superbowls.

I also noticed that you didn't back up your "trophy" logic with actual facts like intelligent people do.

You decided to deflect and toss lil weak insults. Typical coward behavior..... and judging by your response to a simple question that you couldn't answer with a logical response.....

I can tell that you're not only a weak coward online, but your most definitely a weak coward in real life. Too bad....