Video: Dak Prescott is him - Chase Daniel QB Breakdown

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was just talking about Tony taking his lumps.

Tony "won't get far in the playoffs" Romo.

Was it Tony that couldn''t get far..or The Dallas Cowboys?

Like I said...Tony took and STILL takes his lumps. Dak too. Not sure why people feel SO sorry for him.

Proof

Reaction score
I was just talking about Tony taking his lumps.

Tony "won't get far in the playoffs" Romo.

Was it Tony that couldn''t get far..or The Dallas Cowboys?

Like I said...Tony took and STILL takes his lumps. Dak too. Not sure why people feel SO sorry for him.
gotcha. i love tony. was just hard to take the guy i quoted seriously about dak while having that avatar. the reason it was in quotes was because he’d just said that exact thing about dak

TX_Yid

Reaction score
As it's ever been, Dak is very capable, and it's infuriating when he stinks up a game against a team like the Cardinals.

I think our biggest offensive problem is the lack of a consistent running game, which means it's Dak or nothing, and sometimes we get this Dak... and sometimes we'll get Mr Interception.

We're a really good team, not a great team, but if we go on a run, sure why not us.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I didn't see it but I hope it said dakie is the best qb ever and ever. *jumps over a double rainbow while in my opossum suit*

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Hey... thats what you give off. Live your truth. Don't blame me for your weakness, blame your father.
My dead father who was a military officer who fought in Vietnam? Keep digging your hole.

You really should get to know people before you go on your childish rants. You have no idea who you are talking to.

Last edited:

acr731

Reaction score
I didn't see it but I hope it said dakie is the best qb ever and ever. *jumps over a double rainbow while in my opossum suit*
You and Dakie should jump over the rainbows together while holding hands and wearing matching opossum suits.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The Packers never gave Rodgers any weapons either, that is one of the reasons the relationship broke down and their offense is a mess without him.

There are plenty of stories about how Rodgers would ignore McCarthy and call his own plays or how he wouldn't execute the play as designed and improvise on his own. It is hard to look at his career and say he is the reason they never won a 2nd Super Bowl.
Your first post calling out McCarthy left out the fact Dak is improvising, not because of the play called but because of the line nor protecting well enough. The line breaks down and Dak has to find a launch point for the pass or get sacked. Which normally causes people on this site to blame Dak for the sacks. Funny how that works.

Then in this reply, you suggest the Packers never gave Rodgers weapons.

Just look at the WR corps for Dallas. Cee Dee Lamb, then very much less production from Cooks and Gallup. The TE's are essentially Ferguson. Now factor in the offensive line cannot open holes for the running game and the defensive lines are continually harassing Dak to the point he has to get outside to find a window to throw the ball.

And McCarthy was the guy shopping for the groceries? Or was it the same guy that has not assembled a winning team in the play-off since 1995?

The evidence is there for all to see.

GINeric

Reaction score
My dead father who was a military officer who fought in Vietnam? Keep digging your hole.

You really should get to know people before you go on your childish rants. You have no idea who you are talking to.
Well, I'm sorry about your deceased father.... but you brought that on yourself. My father fought in Vietnam too, but that doesn't give me permission to act childish as you did.

Yeah i can dig holes real deep lil guy.

With that said, you should get to know who YOU'RE talking to. Then you said something about "childish rants"??? I asked you a football question and then it was YOU that said I was kissing Dak's butt, instead of answering the question with a football answer.

So before you go giving people instructions on how to not give "childish rants".... it may be more effective it you don't start out giving a childish rant when someone asks you a football question.

So as far as getting to know who I'm talking to.... it really doesn't matter when they answer a football question with a childish rant like you did. With that said, I don't give a **** who I'm talking to when you get out of line.

The problem is you don't know who YOU'RE talking OR what I'm capable of.

When you pop out of line, you and everyone associated with you are open to insults and disrespect, I don't care who it is or what they are to you.

Don't start nothing, there won't be nothing. I hope you learned something from this.

Last edited:

acr731

Reaction score
Well, I'm sorry about your deceased father.... but you brought that on yourself. My father fought in Vietnam too, but that doesn't give me permission to act childish as you did.

Yeah i can dig holes real deep lil guy.

With that said, you should get to know who YOU'RE talking to. Then you said something about "childish rants"??? I asked you a football question and then it was YOU that said I was kissing Dak's butt, instead of answering the question with a football answer.

So before you go giving people instructions on how to not give "childish rants".... it may be more effective it you don't start out giving a childish rant when someone asks you a football question.

So as far as getting to know who I'm talking to.... it really doesn't matter when they answer a football question with a childish rant like you did. With that said, I don't give a **** who I'm talking to when you get out of line.

The problem is you don't know who YOU'RE talking OR what I'm capable of.

When you pop out of line, you and everyone associated with you are open to insults and disrespect, I don't care who it is or what they are to you.

Don't start nothing, there won't be nothing. I hope you learned something from this.
I'm so skeered.... I might need to roll up in a ball and play dead like a possum

Last edited: